probation?

• Level   4

So I got notice today saying that If I leave anymore games that I will be banned from public games on black ops. Am I the only one that thinks thats ridiculous? they're honestly power tripping now. I feel I should be allowed to have access to all parts of the game after forking over my hard earned cash for it. What do you guys think?

• Level   4

People kept complaining about dashboarders and people mass leaving games because they were getting their butts kicked so they did something about it.

Here comes the Waaaaaambulance just for you.

• Level   7

I don't know how many games I've backed out of so far but I've yet to see a message. Then again the games I've backed out of are ones I just got thrown into some bs. They aren't games I've been in since the start and left in the middle of the game.

• Level   9

So did you already get a 5 minute break or something to that effect.  Or has this been your only warning so far?

Just curious, the way you talk is like it would be something more. Most people have said they have just gotten 5 minutes. I was wondering if it escalates after a few of those.

• Level   M

They've been doing this same thing in Halo for years and I think it's a good idea. Stops some players from backing out too much.

Post 'as is' and confers no rights
    Forum Rules Yo!

@bowski477

• Level   2

Fix the lag, I won't quit...

• Level   5

Stop dashboarding and you won't be banned.

• Level   2

What's dashboarding?

• Level   M

I can't tell if you're trolling but dashboarding is when you go straight to the dashboard to avoid a loss instead of just backing out of the match itself.

Forum Rules Yo!

@bowski477

• Level   2

Not trolling, I play domination but some of the games have been so laggy tonight that I've quit at half-time. It seems Activision want me to sit through a game full of lag to the bitter end to avoid 'probation'.

• Level   7

I seriously hope the warning then ban goes into effect for everyone. I for one am tired of EVERY game endind in 1 of 3 ways.

1: game crashes because host dashboards

2: we win by steamrolling the other team because its now 6 on 2

3: they win because no its 2 on 6

I have never left a game ive been in from the begining. I will tell you that ive never been in a game that has the same players from begining to end...NOT 1!!!!!!!!!!!

they only way this will change is to start penalizing everyone who leaves

• Level   2

So you stay there even faced with unplayable lag? I gave up on multiplayer tonight as it was so bad

• Level   5

I'll gladly take a ban because I refuse to play in a game that's laggy as all-hell. Games are meant to be fun not torturous.

• Level   M

I always stay. But then again I haven't experienced the unplayable lag at all. Just a few issues here and there but the host migration usually helps.

Forum Rules Yo!

@bowski477

• Level   7

My games are VERY consistent. Consistently BAD. I win NO gunfights. None

But I never rage quit because my team is losing. As soon as tides turn, we have to sit through continuous host migrations, its every 2 minutes now its awful.

So yeah thanks for ruining the game and shafting your teammates.  You deserve to be banned if you leave or dashboard every other game because you're not winning.

-Purist