STRIKE FORCE MISSION???!!!!!!!! help pls

• Level   4

I attempted my first strike for mission yesterday. I generally play ALL cod's on veteran. I started this mission with 3 seal teams, after failing miserable i attempted to try a 4th time. It says i cannot proceed bcuz i have NO MORE REINFORCEMENTS and that i need to complete story missions to gain reinforcements? Now i ask you, it says the strike missions are available for 4 MAIN MISSIONS. If i complete ONE main mission im assuming that ill get ONE set of reinforcements? So naturally if i complete 3 story missions i will get 3. What happens if i fail 3 more time and i complete the 4th story mission for one set of reinforcements and FAIL the last attempt? Can i replay the first strike force mission again after that? I currently have 2 sets of SF missions avail (indian and the one w the containers). Any insight on these ?'s would be appreciated as well as any TIPS you guys can provide on getting thru these on VET difficulty. To be honest i havent encountered such tedious level in a COD game on VET since W@W when you had to 'STORM THE REICH".....and that was and absolute pain in the a**. THANKS ALL

Tone

• Level   6

Sorry but that's just to hard on the eyes to read never mind make any sense of it.

Icyironside "look at the kill cam it has a red arrow above your guy now watch people track you through walls" Fail of the year! lmao

• Level   4

ok ill break it down for you, no reinforcements are left to play ANY strike missions. I need to play missions to gain reinforcements. If i play 3 campaing missions i get 3 sets of reinforcements, correct, 1 per mission. The game says i only have the first strike force mission available for 4 more campaign missions. IF i continue to fail 4 more time is the failed mission replayable at all?

• Level   9

Even if you start with one, more units will get air dropped in.

As far as the missions go, I usually send everyone to an objective and hold it (shipping crate mission for example) until the defend circle is full. then move to the next objective. If things start to get too intense, hold the LB near the objective. while you're in cover.

• Level   4

oooooh ok, so you only need 1 strike team to actually initiate the missions. So what happens if i continue to fail? Lets say I reach my 4 mission limit for the first sf to be avail to me?  

• Level   9

If you fail all attempts, then you get a different story line.

• Level   4

Ok, so i could miss the DEFENDER achievement for 15g if i dont beat the first sf mission. Can i also miss out on the FUTURIST achievement for beating all future levels on vet. Also, you just can't quit the sf mission w/o taking it as a defeat correct?

• Level   9

Correct. It will go down as a defeat.

• Level   4

ok...1 reinforcement needed to start. You can miss 2 achievements, and it goes down as a defeat. GOT IT! have you beaten them on vet diff?

• Level   9

Not yet. I just started the campaign a few days ago on Normal. I've been playing nothing but MP since I bought the game.

I ususally play 1 on normal and one on Vet.

You can also just play the mission on Mission select to get the achievement if you want.

• Level   5

I have a question, do we have to play the Strike Force mission? What are they even for?

| Heroes of Mars | Follow me on twitter |

• Level   4

ok thats what ill prob do! ill try my best to get thru it on vet and go back after i complete the campaign. Thanks for all your help, i appreciate it!

• Level   3

issuess

I have a question, do we have to play the Strike Force mission? What are they even for?

Nope.  I tried the first one, failed it and thought the whole thing was rubbish so I just ignored them all.  All it does is mean more nations join the 'enemy' but that is about it.

• Level   5

PalaceRaider

issuess

Nope.  I tried the first one, failed it and thought the whole thing was rubbish so I just ignored them all.  All it does is mean more nations join the 'enemy' but that is about it.

Yeah I went through the campaign last night and I failed it too and said screw it. Wasn't sure if it was going to make me play it again or not.

| Heroes of Mars | Follow me on twitter |

• Level   5

You need to do them if your going for achievements but if not your fine.