New Prestiges to be Added to Black Ops 2

• Level  

It's just a matter of when.

I guess I might not stop at 6th prestige..

47Reviews.BlogSpot.com

• Level   8

That's the Prestige Master icon....smh,

• Level   8

Hey. What's that to the right of the icon?

And did you REALLY seriously say "smh"? To be blunt, I like you less every day.

inb4 "The feeling is mutual."

47Reviews.BlogSpot.com

• Level   9

These noobs. Seriously. Go slap yourselves.

• Level   9

EXPLAIN IT TO ME. WHAT'S THE BLACK OPS 1 PRESTIGE EMBLEM DOING NEXT TO IT.

47Reviews.BlogSpot.com

• Level   8

Good. You were never my preferred forum member. Especially since you went Mr. Bitchity McBitch Alot on just about everything.

Alex's logic: "Is that a BLOPS prestige icon? OH I KNOW. TREYARCH IS ADDING MORE PRESTIGE LEVELS. FACT."

• Level   8

First off its the eighth prestige emblem from black ops. And secondly Charlie intel made a post with the prestige symbols saying that may be the 12th prestige emblem with the prestige master being 11. But, I'm pretty sure someone just photo shopped that since there was never any speculation to extra prestiges. Right off the bat from mw3 people knew there would be extras. But of course no one can know for sure.

Check out my YouTube channel: NewFoundRemedy

Read the Forum Rules

• Level   8

And I will still never see a single prestige symbol. Get at me.

\o/

Praise The Sun!

• Level   8

You realize you get 50g for prestiging right? Plus how is the game fun without leveling up anymore?

Check out my YouTube channel: NewFoundRemedy

Read the Forum Rules

• Level   8

Uh, very fun. People act like prestiging offers you something you didn't have before. If I want to change my gameplay/guns, I'll change my gameplay/guns. I don't need the game to do it for me.

\o/

Praise The Sun!

• Level   8

NewFoundRemedy: Not photoshopped. I took it myself on ELiTE. Look at Jagriff's profile.

47Reviews.BlogSpot.com

• Level   8

I went to jags profile and when you click view image on his prestige master icon it gives you a link where when you change the numerical value you will get the different prestige emblems.

-

His currently is

-

https://d1sfp1fwxpe2bx.cloudfront.net/resources/elite/stats/ops2/prestiges/11_image.png.pagespeed.ce.uJKWL79yZl.png

-

So elite registers "Prestige Master" as the 11th prestige. When changing the highlighted value to anything lower then 11 you will get the previous prestige emblems.

-

What makes me curious is that there  is a 12 - 15 but why add more after "Prestige Master"? Could it just possibly be an elite error? Or icons that weren't removed from the coding of elite? Who knows at this point but I don't exactly see a point in adding anymore.

-

-

This was the same for MW3 and you where able to view the 11 - 20 prestige emblems way before the game was updated with them (as early as January).

They see me postin
    They hatin
    Tryin to catch me postin replies

• Level   8

Also the 15th prestige emblem that could be used for Black Ops 2 was not only used in the first Black Ops, but as the 8th prestige in this game too.

47Reviews.BlogSpot.com

• Level   8

It is very possible that the icons are currently place holders for future emblems.

They see me postin
    They hatin
    Tryin to catch me postin replies