Fresh Start/Resetting Stats ??

• Level   5

I was wondering,if you do the Fresh Start,what exactly does it reset as far as "Stats" go ?

Obviously the prestige,kills,deaths,wins,and losses,but is there anything else ?

I seen a few Master Prestige guys the other night,and they both had about 2 1/2 days played,

but there K/D and W/L was above a 5.00

So I assumed they either cheated to get all that,or they got there and did the Fresh Start,

but I don't think that resets your days played does it ?

• Level   3

They, most likely, cheated.

• Level   3

Reset stats resets everything, just like the first time you played the game. You have nothing, except a "Eraser" calling card. 5 K/Ds are probably boosted but whatever.

• Level   9

You wanna see cheaters,Just look at the top of the leader boards.Top guy has something like 29 mins played.

Gold weapons so far - AK12 - SC2010 - Honeybadger - Remington R5 - M-TAR X -
    • Level   8

I did a fresh reset for teh lols and you get sent back to level 1 no prestige.

They see me postin
    They hatin
    Tryin to catch me postin replies

• Level   5

Basically it's like what everyone said. It's as if you never played BO2 MP at all.

"If you die instantly, it's not really a problem now is it?"

• Level   6

Resetting your stats at prestige master unlocks the nuke scorestreak!

• Level   1

reseting all your stats? that's crazy xD or not

• Level   6

My friend plays the game constantly, like 8 hours a day on average, he was max level and then reset his stats. Said he immediately regretted it. I am only on prestige 5 and have no plans to reset I don't even know if I will play long enough to get to 10/55.

Sit down, take a look at yourself, don't you wanna be somebody

• Level   6

I have like 5 guys on my friends lists that have reset stats like 3 or 4 times.

• Level   8

II EYEBALL2 II

You wanna see cheaters,Just look at the top of the leader boards.Top guy has something like 29 mins played.

I don't know if he's the same guy this week, but last week it was some guy called "I Hacked Black Ops 2"... and yeah it was like an hour played or something.  

• Level   8

I might reset.  I should prestige into 8 tonight.  By early-mid April I'll probably be at 10.  It'll get kind of boring to me if there aren't challenges and unlocks to get so I might reset after I get there, just for the heck of it.  If not then I'll just stop playing altogether.  

• Level   8

^^You already have every challenge?

• Level   8

Tough accusation. You'll need solid proof.

-

I'm on the case!

Formerly Known as "Umbreawesome"

R.I.P. Mitt Romney (10/9/1940 - 12/8/1980)

Drummer of Avenged Sevenfold.

• Level   5

Why would you reset - I mean, I like a challenge but damn, after doing all that hard work, I would cry to see it all disappear :p