NUKETOWN 2025 DOWNLOAD

• Level   2

I've currently downloaded Nuketown 2025 as i had a free pass inside of my black ops two game case. Reedemed the code, download was slow but said it downloaded sucessfully, opened the game and it wasn't there. So i thought i'd turn the xbox on and off and it might appear, tried this and it still wasn't there. Then i read a few forums and it told me to go into my account settings, then download history and then redownloaded Nuketown, i have done this twice and each time it say it has been sucsessful, and yet there is no Nuketown when i play black ops 2! I feel really annoyed because i have purchased something which clearly isn't working. So does anyone have any ideas, or have had the same problem?

• Level   8

Nuketown 2025 is only accesible in the Chaos Moshpit playlist and in private matches. It is not on the general map rotation.

• Level   2

Why can I not assess it online?

• Level   2

Access*

• Level   4

As above - go into the online chaos moshpit game mode. It's part of that rotation and the only place you'll find it. It's not in the general maps. The did have it as a 24/7 map but they removed that mode.

• Level   2

Well why not online in then zombie mode?

• Level   8

jasmaate

Well why not online in then zombie mode?

Because Nuketown 2025 IS NOT Nuketown Zombies. How do people not know/realize this by now? You had to have purchased the Season Pass or a Hardened/Care Package Edition of the game. Then you will get Nuketown Zombies.

Check out my YouTube channel: NewFoundRemedy

Read the Forum Rules

• Level   1

mine didn't work either

• Level   1

For every one that has trouble, nuketown 2025 is only in the chao moshpit playlist and it will appear once in a while. If you want to make sure you have nuketown 2025, go on a private match and press choose map and go to dlc and see if you have nuketown

• Level   M

Nuketown 2025 and Nuketown zombies are two separate maps that had two separate codes. If you bought the hardened/care package edition you got both codes. If you pre ordered the regular edition, you got Nuketown 2025. If you bought the season pass you got Nuketown zombies.

-

Nuketown 2025 is not in regular map rotation and can only be found in Chaos Moshpit under the "Bonus" section.

-

Nuketown zombies can be found when you enter the zombie menu.

-

That is as simple as I can make everything lol

Post 'as is' and confers no rights
    Forum Rules Yo!

@bowski477