Turning off kill cam?

• Level   5

Is there a way to turn off the kill cam in core? I know I can button through it, but I don't even want a chance to see it. Here's why. About 99% of the time when I'm killed. I see the bad guy and the second he appears I put about a half a mag into his chest. Then he starts shooting back and I die. On the kill cam, it shows him running around the corner and seeing me for about 5 times longer than he possibly could have and starts shooting me, and you see me starting to shoot him well after he started shooting me. Watching it just frustrates me and I want to turn it off all together. 

"I did gagoogidy that girl. I gashmoygadied her gaflavity with my googus. And I am sorry." -- Glen Quagmire
    • Level   9

Sorry. You can't disable it.

maybe your .69 K/D has something to do with it.

• Level   9

I always watch the killcam, then go straight back and kill the person if they are still there, and if they are not, i'll find them, nobody, but nobody messes with my KDR!!!

The killcam is only a reply of what happened and is not actually what happened as such...

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king!

• Level   8
    Lol @bird 125. You can't hide with elite :p
    For the love of God can someone faithully remake R.T.C.W ? Real gamers need a real game :)
    • Level   5

How do you know it doesn't have something to do with my .69? Rather than the other way around? But honestly, probably not. lol

"I did gagoogidy that girl. I gashmoygadied her gaflavity with my googus. And I am sorry." -- Glen Quagmire
    • Level   5

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the result is how it should be. Probably every time I kill someone else, they see something different on the kill cam also. Just the way it works.

• Level   8

What you're describing is lag buddy.  You can't not see it.  The game wants to force you to watch every second of your torture.  The Killcam is the games way of laughing at you.  

• Level   5

Hey, I wasn't trying to hide anything. In fact I'm quite proud of that .69. It's an improvement over my .56 on MW3. lol

• Level   5

I don't have any lag while playing though. Everything is smooth. I'm just not all that good. But my point was I think the kill cam is a little off. I've actually noticed on the rare occasion that I get the final kill, it doesn't always look exactly how it did live either. Example in live action we were shooting at each other and I got the kill, but in the final kill replay, they weren't even looking at me when I started shooting them and then I see the flash of them just starting to shoot at me at the end as they're getting ready to fall. 

• Level   5
    Travan

I don't have any lag while playing though. Everything is smooth. I'm just not all that good. But my point was I think the kill cam is a little off. I've actually noticed on the rare occasion that I get the final kill, it doesn't always look exactly how it did live either.

The killcam is a representation of what just happened and should not be taken as gospel, as long as you are having fun it does not matter what the camera says, people say the camera never lies, well that's a lie...

• Level   5

WILK0
    Travan

I don't have any lag while playing though. Everything is smooth. I'm just not all that good. But my point was I think the kill cam is a little off. I've actually noticed on the rare occasion that I get the final kill, it doesn't always look exactly how it did live either.

The killcam is a representation of what just happened and should not be taken as gospel, as long as you are having fun it does not matter what the camera says, people say the camera never lies, well that's a lie...

Good point. Well I am having fun, even though I'm not the best and will never be the best. I have a full time job and a family. And that's not a crack at anyone. I know a lot of good players have lives too, they're just more gifted at these games than me. I would need to play 24/7 for years to be as good as them. 

• Level   5
    Travan

WILK0
    Travan

Good point. Well I am having fun, even though I'm not the best and will never be the best. I have a full time job and a family. And that's not a crack at anyone. I know a lot of good players have lives too, they're just more gifted at these games than me. I would need to play 24/7 for years to be as good as them. 
    You know you can quit your job to get better at CoD don't you, don't worry about your family, they can find their own food and stuff, it's more important to be good at CoD, every CoD superstar will testify to that!!!

• Level   5

WILK0
    Travan

WILK0
    Travan

You know you can quit your job to get better at CoD don't you, don't worry about your family, they can find their own food and stuff, it's more important to be good at CoD, every CoD superstar will testify to that!!!

LOL, I better not. But to be as good as you guys, I would have to do just that. I've known people who can play these games and immediately dominate. They work, go to school, and families, etc. Some people are just good. I'm not one of those. I would have to quit my job and play 24/7 and still may never have a K/D in the 1.50 range. Unless I retired after one fantastic game. I have had games over that, but the .25's bring me back to reality. lol

• Level   5
    I'm an average gamer myself, i just pretend to be the "bees knees", i can guarantee i shout at my screen more than most, but for some reason i just can't stop playing CoD, it's fun, but it's hard as heck enjoying that fun, lol...

• Level   5

WILK0
    I'm an average gamer myself, i just pretend to be the "bees knees", i can guarantee i shout at my screen more than most, but for some reason i just can't stop playing CoD, it's fun, but it's hard as heck enjoying that fun, lol...

Same here, only I would be below average. Still fun though. However, my wife will ask me, "are you even having fun?"