Die rise easter egg players needed

• Level   4

I know all the steps to the easter egg which side we do dosnt matter to me I just need 3 people who are good at zombies meaning a skull rank with at least 4 marks or higher and they all need to have mikes. I WILL NOT TAKE KIDS SO DONT BOTHER LEAVING A REPLY!! I plan to go for the eater egg on Sunday Feb 3 I will start at aaround 1-2 pm and plan to try for it till at least 7pm it may take multiple trys to get but it is possible to have it done a early as round 7 we just need good teamwork. Once again this is for ages 15 and up I wont take high pitched kids and try to have a decent not broken mike we will be doing this in a custom game so if people have to go they can back out and we can get someone else in. Please respond

• Level   4

I responded.

\o/

Praise The Sun!

• Level   4

Also I will look on the form to see who wants in but if you send me a message via xbox and your on I will probably get you in before checking the forms.

• Level   4

What does the EE do?

• Level   4
    Zander 03

I know all the steps to the easter egg which side we do dosnt matter to me I just need 3 people who are good at zombies meaning a skull rank with at least 4 marks or higher and they all need to have mikes. I WILL NOT TAKE KIDS SO DONT BOTHER LEAVING A REPLY!! I plan to go for the eater egg on Sunday Feb 3 I will start at aaround 1-2 pm and plan to try for it till at least 7pm it may take multiple trys to get but it is possible to have it done a early as round 7 we just need good teamwork. Once again this is for ages 15 and up I wont take high pitched kids and try to have a decent not broken mike we will be doing this in a custom game so if people have to go they can back out and we can get someone else in. Please respond

Click for friends.

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king!

• Level   4

I know the map extreamly well and am good at zombies. I dont play it alot and idk what my rank even is right now but im not an idiot and know how to stay alive. Ive been looking for some people to do this with also so id be interested in joining you.

• Level   2

I am a very good zombies player, not high pitched, and I know the map and all locations of all parts on the map.

• Level   8

I somehow doubt that you know the steps when a bunch of the huge youtubers who all they do is work on the Die Rise EE haven't found them all yet. You may know some but don't falsely advertise to people that you know everything just yet.

Check out my YouTube channel: NewFoundRemedy

Read the Forum Rules

• Level   1

I know all the steps too and me and my girlfriend both play. but needing help just having two more people so send me a friend request and we can do it when ever

• Level   2

Im pretty decent, I've completed every other easter egg. If anybody needs my help feel free to add me.

• Level   8

I did Richtofen last night but am willing to do Maxis with you tomorrow if you need someone, just let me know!

Check out my YouTube channel: NewFoundRemedy

Read the Forum Rules

• Level   4

I did both sides