modded lobby ??

• Level   5
    I just got an invite to a game, it was not a private game and at first there was enough people in the lobby to fill the entire screen and only two teams. I did not stay there to see if it was but several players were saying it was a modded lobby. Not sure what to think about this, so I thought I would ask here, has this happened to one else.

• Level   8

Didn't you mommy tell you not to talk with strangers?

• Level   4

Haven't seen it but heard about them. Someone on my friends list was reset and banned for 6 days playing in one.  That's gotta suck.

• Level   9

It's possible. This game's security is worse than Black Ops. I don't understand how. Talk about progression.

• Level   9

I got invited to one once,Got told super high XP and i'd get at least 200 kills,Obviously i did'nt join.

Gold weapons so far - AK12 - SC2010 - Honeybadger - Remington R5 - M-TAR X -
    • Level   5

I get invites from time to time from people I dont even see in recent players list.... how I dont know but I just do not accept invites from people I dont know. Its either kids wanting or modding lobbies...

Play safe - wear a condom ;)

• Level   5

I always get those invites from random people..mostly prestige lobbies. I just report and move on.

"If you die instantly, it's not really a problem now is it?"

• Level   1

Yeah I don't worry about it just report and say at least ur legit

• Level   1

who

• Level   5

When playing a few days ago, I jumped into a match where there were 12 people playing (Core/TDM) but 8 were on our team.  As soon as it was over, left the lobby.  Something obviously wasn't right.

"They play like their mom just let them loose on a playground all high on mountain dew and skittles."

-MR FRAID
    • Level   5

^^Ive seen that and I think its more of a glitch. Example--lobby of 12 filled with 3 parties of 4 people.

• Level   9

They do or atleast did exist in this game.I knew 2 people who have been in them and got Nuclear titles,A long time ago,Not sure if it's still going on.

Gold weapons so far - AK12 - SC2010 - Honeybadger - Remington R5 - M-TAR X -
    • Level   7

Why can't people learn how block everyone and just put friends only ?

These My Friends Are The Last Days Of Gaming

• Level   7

Your best bet is not to join randoms that invite you. Also if you ever think people are breaking the rules just report,block and avoid and move on. That is best way stay out of trouble.

• Level   7

And dashboard from any modded lobby, dont just quit out.