Official Die Rise Thread

• Level   4
    Post any and all things related to Die Rise here
    Don't suck. Play hard. Go Pro!!!
    • Level   4

nah

• Level   4

I have yet to watch the cutscene for this map but I have played it enough times to tell you that there are a # of ways to start venturing thru the map and while they're not all bad ideas, there most definitely is a best one.  I will post a walk thru later tonight.

Don't suck. Play hard. Go Pro!!!
    • Level   9

Official?

Papers please.   I'd like some proof of your officiality.

• Level   9

Got that easter egg done like half an hour ago, brah.

• Level   5

This map got me hooked on zombies. I hardly played zombies before this.

[Removed by Moderator please see img size rule]

• Level   1

Die Rise is pretty fun, but I prefer TranZit myself. Though, with the release of Die Rise, I do play Zombies way more than I used to. Guess I'm a bit hooked to it.

• Level   5

DIE RISE is superb in my view and is a sort of hybrid between TranZit and Survival... (clearly no bus but you have to travel around the map to unlock stuff) The introduction of the PDW, AN94 and SVU have improved the weapon choice and effectiveness hugely. I rarely spin the box anymore. The PDW and AN94 PAP'd are plenty in the main.

Use of the catapult strategically can be used to great effect.

There are good areas to train Zombies, there are areas where you can end up in deep doo-doo...

Fair to say that I'm pretty addicted to DIE RISE at the moment...

• Level   5

Anyone else love the voice of Misty, or is it just me?

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

• Level   4

Ive yet to get this, im hooked on zombies but dont wanna fork so much basically for 1 zombie map, multiplayer doesnt cut it for me as the same with the 1st black ops so i didnt get any DLC unlike MW3 where i got all of them, i prefer black ops zombies & single player campain and they pull it off well but the level designs are just awful, you might aswell just do a map on a tennis court  if you care so much about people complaining with levels and balance.

247DrumandBass.com

Soundcloud.com/DJ_Crawford

• Level   1

Hey, I need some help.  The first three times I loaded it up, it said their were two script errors.  I redownloaded twice, and it fixed itself.  But now it won't give me the achievement for using the blue thing to revive myself, and it totally glitched up on me.  As in,  I lost control of my character, and the game twitched me into a hoard, and now it is having script errors again.  If anyone knows how to fix this, please either send me a message, or make another post or something.  Thanks.

• Level   8

I just need the sliquifier and thats it. Best gun yet.

• Level   9

I had my first proper game today with UKjonas mentoring me,Was doing well until i catapulted myself off the map.Oops

Gold weapons so far - AK12 - SC2010 - Honeybadger - Remington R5 - M-TAR X -
    • Level   6

OP-Dude, you're user name made history with this official thread - good job.

• Level   1

Alright, never mind.  I re-downloaded it agin, and it worked for a little while, but the new update fixed it.