Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Stat Signatures Here

• Level   8

Hello everyone, many of you from the MW3 forums may have seen a similar thread to this were I did the same thing for that game.

I will be making Black Ops 2 Stat Signatures that can be used for this forum and any other forum, in this thread. The current signature template that I have made I will be using for the signatures but I am always working to make it better:

If you would like a signature by me please add me on xbox live so I can view your combat record to gather your stats. I could use just Elite but its stats are usually significantly off compared to what they actually should be.

If you have an suggestions to make the signature better I would love to hear it, so please comment :) I will update this thread after my college classes when I can gather the League Play icons for use.

They see me postin
    They hatin
    Tryin to catch me postin replies

• Level   8

Your stats really took a dookie from MW3 to BO2.

47Reviews.BlogSpot.com

• Level   8

OrdealByFire

Your stats really took a dookie from MW3 to BO2.

:'( </3

They see me postin
    They hatin

• Level   8

Was able to pull some of the League Play icons. here is an example, also just realizing the date says 2/13/2013 haha I shouldnt make these when I'm tired:

They see me postin
    They hatin

• Level   8

I'd wear one. Just to show EVERYONE that I suck at Black Ops 2. :3 I want the "deuce" as a background, though. Make it happen, John. <3

• Level   5

This looks interesting for me. Since my sig is looking oh so bare and empty I'd like to fill it up.

"If you die instantly, it's not really a problem now is it?"

• Level   9

Can I has one too? With Claire "Lightning" Farron as the background. =D

• Level   5

**Wait, can we request different backgrounds? That'd be awesome

"If you die instantly, it's not really a problem now is it?"

• Level   7

do these stat sig's update by themselves?

• Level   8

Im on campus right now but i will get to the signatures when i get home by 3pm. Yes you can request any background and no unfortunately they are not dynamic but i can update them on a bi-weekly basis if requested by the user.

They see me postin
    They hatin

• Level   8

NO DICE.

YOU UPDATE THEM AFTER EVERY MATCH I PLAY.

47Reviews.BlogSpot.com

• Level   8

I'm surprised there is no signature site and tracking service the likes of which we have for BF3.  Figure with as big as the CoD community is, someone would have figured it out.

Best Game of All Time: Donkey Kong Country

• Level   8

I could do it weekly but that depends on how many people want them. And i know im fairly surprised as well

They see me postin
    They hatin

• Level   8

I want one, but just make up my stats. A 4 KD and a 600 SPM with a 18 WL will do for starters.

• Level   8

That can be done :3

They see me postin
    They hatin