Xbox Crashes.

• Level   2

I bought the new map pack Revolution, downloaded it as normal. Everything is fine except when Mirage loads up it crashes my Xbox completely. I have downloaded the map pack again and it still does it. Any help is more than welcome. 

• Level   5

Usually when I hear of this problem,

it is due to the game disc having a scratch on it,

in a particular spot.

I had to get 2 copies of the first Black Ops,

same with MW,all because of 1 little scratch,

it wouldn't allow me to play a certain map.

But as soon as I got a new disk,it worked perfectly fine.

I have a friend who can't play Overflow,

it just freezes every time on that Map,

so I switched disks with him to see if that would change it or not,

and sure enough,it's just all because of a dumb scratch lol

• Level   5

Have you downloaded the disk to your HDD?

"If you die instantly, it's not really a problem now is it?"

• Level   8

Mine does the same thing on Downhill.  I'm waiting for another copy from Gamefly before I figure out if it's the disc or not.

• Level   8

Try what Renegon said first or maybe rent the game from Blockbuster or whereever, then download it and your scratched disc should work fine.

• Level   8

I've reloaded the DLC (and cleared the system cache 3 times now).  Tried playing it on 2 different consoles.  Put a brand spanking new disc in it last night.  It's still freezing when loading Downhill.  The problem is on Treyarch's end.  

• Level   8

If it was on TAs end, wouldnt everyone have trouble downloading that map? Just saying.

• Level   8

Not necessarily.  Not everyone runs into the same glitch.  Plenty of times with games some people experience problems that other people don't.  For instance - I can't get theater videos to load to my Elite page.  Others can.  Treyarch has already said it's a known problem and they're working on it.  

• Level   8

Guess so. Im glad my DLC is working fine, good luck.