Hey anyone gd at making playercards for black ops 2

• Level   2

Hey guys i am not the best at making playercards but there a few black ops 2 playercards that i would like to make 5 of them i was wondering if anyone could help me make these emblems it would be a lot if you did thanks

• Level   8

You realize you'd have to give someone your account information to do this, and you'll probably get ripped off by someone.

Check out my YouTube channel: NewFoundRemedy

Read the Forum Rules

• Level   2

Well not if we exchange accounts newfoundremedy are you any gd at making playercards

• Level   8

Oh so now it's you that is trying to take someone's account. How dumb do you think people are?

Read the Forum Rules

• Level   7

LOL, the ol' switcheroo!

• Level   2

no not at all it just that it will be the best thing to do account for account so yeah and i dont hack or steal peoples accounts so NewFoundRemedy are you any gd at making a playercards for bo2

• Level   8

Yeah, I'm a regular Picasso. My account info is YoureMentallyDisabled@Yahoo.com with the password: ICaughtYouNowLeave

Read the Forum Rules

• Level   2

I a not taking no ones account all i want is 5 playercards made for me detailed and everything plz

• Level   6

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. What the hell is a gander anyway?

Sit down, take a look at yourself, don't you wanna be somebody

• Level   8

Angel Ascension

no not at all it just that it will be the best thing to do account for account so yeah and i dont hack or steal peoples accounts so NewFoundRemedy are you any gd at making a playercards for bo2

So in other words since you can't make an emblem and need someone else to, you want to switch accounts with people to make sure you don't get screwed over?  LOL.  Just figure out how to make it yourself.  It makes it a lot cooler that way. 

• Level   8

zdopeheathen

What the hell is a gander anyway?

12 geese.  13 is a baker's gander.

• Level   3

HAhA lol. A gander is a male goose, just like a buck is a male deer. And instead of asking to switch accounts, why don't you ask for a tutorial on it or look up emblem tutorials on youtube? That would be less suspicious. I can do even give you a step by step tutorial on how to make an emblem if you post a picture of it, but nobody with half a brain cell would switch accounts with you. SO, if you would post a picture, I can give you a step-by-step on how to make it. If not, then I'm siding with everyone else here and saying you're mentally handicapped if you really think people will switch accounts with you. That's just DUH.

• Level   3

And by the way, why even bother abbreviating good with gd? First off, gd is usually an abbreviation for GOD*swear word we all know which one*, not "good". Second, how hard is it to press o twice? :/ Seriously.

• Level   8

Google and youtube are your friends, tutorials can be found all over the place. Besides trusting a complete stranger with your account can screw you over. Buddy did it back in bo1 days and forgot he had his credit card info on his account. Next week bam $400+ in microsoft points bought with his card

Former Soldier in the United States Army. Rank at time of medical discharge, SFC (Sergeant First Class)

Defiance Xbox 360 NA servers

• Level   2

yeah i try to follow the tutorials and stuff but can t get that perfect look the lines dont match up and un even so yeah