The scorestreaks in blackops 2 has ruined this game

• Level   5

The scorestreaks in blackops 2 has ruined this game.

Because the scorestreaks are to strong and hardly to destroy.

After 58 hours of playing time, i quit.

always check the barrel!

• Level   5

Thanks for your input in this community. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Go To Hell, For Heaven's Sake.

• Level   8

scorestreak have ruined blops2 --------- eh no 

scorestreaks too strong --------- eh no 

you quit   ---- c ya quitter

JUSTICE FOR THE 96 YNWA 15-4-89

• Level   M

Everything has a counter. What ones are you finding hard to destroy? Also running with a full team helps keep enemy scorestreaks down.

Post 'as is' and confers no rights
    Forum Rules Yo!

@bowski477

• Level   M

The hardest 1 for me is the warthog; that thing is a pain to shoot down... Can't do anything about the swarm either unless you have an EMP up your sleeve (hint: most players don't). And dogs? No counter at all for them except for your own gun & knife.

• Level   7

Galactic Geek

The hardest 1 for me is the warthog; that thing is a pain to shoot down... Can't do anything about the swarm either unless you have an EMP up your sleeve (hint: most players don't). And dogs? No counter at all for them except for your own gun & knife.

But is sure feels good when you do get it down!

Does EMP bring down swarm or are you referring to the Scorestreak one? I also read that EMP grenades will make dogs run away. Have not been able to test this as my throw is a bit too late.

• Level   5

I actually found that people get far less high killstreaks. Personally I have never seen anybody get the Swarm killstreak - not even in a care package.

I don't play online a lot but I've gone through a prestige or two and there just seems to be far less people getting really high killstreaks. (My guess because they have messed the spawning up so less campers because people would just spawn behind them)

• Level   9

Galactic Geek
    And dogs? No counter at all for them except for your own gun & knife.

I was using a crossbow yesterday and the enemy got dogs - twice. The crossbow worked great on them maybe even better than bullets.

Of course me using a crossbow could have been half the reason they got them to begin with.....lol

• Level   8

Galactic Geek

False, a counter, of sorts, has recently been found

Check out my channel!

http://www.youtube.com/Ky3217

https://twitter.com/Ky3217

• Level   M

Counter for dogs= get to higher ground! I used to be so good at knifing dogs on WaW. I've been slacking since though.

Post 'as is' and confers no rights
    Forum Rules Yo!

@bowski477

• Level   8

Galactic Geek

And dogs? No counter at all for them except for your own gun & knife.

And water.  They won't go in water.  

• Level   8

I mostly play a lot of TDM - I've seen maybe one K9 unit, warthog and swarm in like 100 hours of playing.  I've seen quite a few stealth choppers, AGRs, etc... but the really high SS don't come very often.  

• Level   5

Another counter for dog is... shooting at them.

And, Wearing a Meat Suit, Reverse Psychology y0!

Go To Hell, For Heaven's Sake.

• Level   5

Blind Eye should keep Swarms and Warthogs off you. Everything else gets shot down pretty fast, especially if multiple guys are shooting FHJs at it. Whats the Dog counter? Do they attack Ghost? Does the EMPs work? Or flashes, stuns? I know shooting them is good, but I cant remember anything else.

• Level   5

lol