360 or Xbox One?

• Level   6

What's up guys I was just wondering who is getting this for the xbox 360?

Or would you guys rather have it for the xbox one, that is if your getting one.

• Level   8

Probably 360.

• Level   6

Ps4 100% if i get this one depending on how much it costs, deep down we all know its just going be same old COD :(

Icyironside "look at the kill cam it has a red arrow above your guy now watch people track you through walls" Fail of the year! lmao

• Level   5

360, not getting the Xbox One due to backwards compatibility. Already pre-ordered the PS4.

• Level   5

In short, I am getting it on the PS4 as well.

WE ARE THE BETA TESTERS
    • Level   4

360.  If I "upgrade" it will be to the PS4.

Herro motto.
    • Level   5

Probably the 360 and then pick up the X-Box One when Titanfall comes out in the summer.

www.youtube.com/user/TheZombieDon

• Level   9

The 360 will be earning this game to its library.

#360Elitism
    The Unwavering

• Level   9

I like Franks idea, EXACTLY. 360 for Ghosts, then One will be purchased for Titanfall!

• Level   7

If I didnt get a ps4 it would have went to xbox 360 > xbrick

• Level   1

xbox one!!! ive been a fan since the beginning of xbox, and my hopes are up... xbox one comes out on the 30th and ghost on the 5th? how does that work? do I wait to play or something?

• Level   1

^^Nah, just play it before you buy it................./facepalm.

• Level   6

The game was designed for current gen consoles. They are just being ported to next gen consoles.

Formerly LowlyOne

• Level   6

^^Thats why I like Franks idea. Ghosts for 360 and Titanfall for X1.

• Level   8

Either PS4 or XB1, Though living in a country with a small population is making me think the 360 is a better option. So, it's just being ported to next gen? Are we sure their won't be a huge difference like WAW on the PS2 and PS3?