ghosts content package disc not installing

• Level   2

Hi can anyone help me at all, when I try and install the second disc ( content package ) it gets to 87% then comes up with an error saying ' selected save device has been lost ' . I have installed the first disc to my hard drive and that was fine and have also tried clearing my cache aswell but nothing seems to work. any help or advice would be great thanks

• Level   8

Do you have enough space on your save device?

• Level   1

I am having this exact issue at 90%. And I have 180GB space ..

• Level   2

yeah I have 8.1gb free on my hd,  im just not sure if its a hardware issue or just the game disc itself, I haven't come across anyone else having this issue with their copy though yet

• Level   2

i think it may be a faulty disc, a few people on another forum have said they had this problem so it looks like you may have to take it back and get an exchange. I will try and get that done tomorrow and let you know if it has resolved the issue

• Level   7

Still got your package, did the outer plastic say made in mexico or?

In every group there is 1 guy, off the wall bonkers but loyal as the best dog

that carries a machine gun and will spray 1000 rounds at a flea [tiniest annoyance]

You just met me & my LSAT
    "Bring the Pain"

• Level   2

mine says made in the EU

• Level   4

Might try installing disc 2 before putting disc 1 on the HD. It did an update as soon as I put in the install disc, did that and then installed the game disc. Had no problems at all and the game is awesome.

• Level   2

cheers for the advice euro crisis, I tried uninstalling it all and reinstalling it but nothing worked, thankfully Game will give me a refund and will get another copy and hope it works! desperate to play the single player!

• Level   1

IM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM! WTF>!!

• Level   1

having same problem. I have deleted all files tried again on hd. then even tried on a usb. what is the deal with this?

• Level   1

I hope there is a fix or this QUICK! this is sooo annoying. please let me know!!

• Level   1

So has anyone found a solution for this ? I have the exact same problem. I will go get it exchanged tonight and will say if it works.

• Level   1

In COD:Ghosts I Have 2 Discs , 1 For Multiplayer And

1 Campaign When i insert disc 2 it installing it when it up to 95 % it says Selected Save Device Has Been Lost , i dont know what i have o do ??

• Level   1

Likewise, 87% and it gives "Selected device has been lost".

Wow Xbox, right before a new console launch and you allow flagship games to launch with errors that dont let you play the game? Good job!

Ps4 for me then. Thanks for making the choice easy!