Field Orders: Humiliate Someone You Just Killed

• Level   9
    Sure enough I got rewarded with my Squad Point and Free Care Package after I Tea Bagged someone I just killed. Too much! Anyone else get these field orders last night?

• Level   2

Yeah, pretty funny.  They've been there since launch

• Level   9

I've gotten that, but wasnt sure what counted as humiliation.... I actually did think about tbagging someone.

I assume it is listed in the challenges, there always was a humiliation category, I just keep forgetting to lool.

• Level   9

Yeah,Drop dat sack!

Gold weapons so far - AK12 - SC2010 - Honeybadger - Remington R5 - M-TAR X -
    • Level   3

I came across this yesterday too. Made for some good LULZ, getting rewarded for tea-bagging.

Have to say I'm really liking this game as a whole. Campaign, MP and squads. Don't regret trading in BF4 and paying an extra $20.

• Level   5

Got that last night. Wish it would have been the night before when I played against some people with sac as their clan tag.

• Level   5

Chin Ornaments FTW!

• Level   9

I love this field order. I like the kill someone while jumping too. I get my halo jump on!

• Level   7

Just a little messed up that, they want you to put your balls on people as part of the game...... Just want till the rash of t-baggin women pics get out and Ghost is a anit womens games filled with animal cruelty.......... ya know how the news is.

In every group there is 1 guy, off the wall bonkers but loyal as the best dog

that carries a machine gun and will spray 1000 rounds at a flea [tiniest annoyance]

You just met me & my LSAT
    "Bring the Pain"

• Level   6

I try to teabag whenever possible but getting a free care package out of it hells yeah.

Sit down, take a look at yourself, don't you wanna be somebody

• Level   8

Just heard about that last night. Definitely a "huh" reaction.

Bundy is as Bundy does

• Level   7

LOL

i43.tinypic.com/dy7j1z.jpg

that carries a machine gun and will spray 1000 rounds at a flea [tiniest annoyance]

"Bring the Pain"

• Level   9

So you guys are serious? I thought of tbagging just being silly. I really thought it meant one of the challenges ... I dont rember what all they were but there were a whole list of humiliation challenges in other  releases. They were things like hot potato, car bomb,. misery loves company etc....

• Level   8

One thing you can say about Infinity Ward... they sure know how to cater to their target audience of foul mouthed, insufferable children.  Teabagging and Eminem both intentionally put into the same game?  Way to class up the place IW.  

• Level   7

Next game you can dry hump a dead do......... ahhhhhhhhh to far.......

"Bring the Pain"