500 squad point character

• Level   4

Is there any reason the last squad member costs 500 squad point?.  Is there anything special about him?

• Level   4

Hes probably MLG, just saying.

• Level   8

Now that was perfect timing.

BenQ monitor gaming. USA! USA! USA!
    • Level   8

Well he is the 10th prestige character so they just did it so it would take even longer for you to get to 10th. But honestly you can accumulate 200ish squad points per prestige if you don't buy everything.

They see me postin
    They hatin
    Tryin to catch me postin replies

• Level   8

The last character is 500 because that's the last character, they expect you to have a lot of squad points by then. I have 8 of the characters purchased I believe, and I still have 400 squad points left over. Granted I'm on 2nd prestige but getting to that 500 points shouldn't be too much of a problem for anyone. Also, you don't have to move on to a new character right when you prestige, you can use an old one to continue to earn squad points.

Check out my YouTube channel: NewFoundRemedy

Read the Forum Rules

• Level   6

1. Character is good for me I will reach max prestige just like I do in all COD games I play....their is no reason for 9 more characters....just saying

• Level   8

XboxOne WarPig

1. Character is good for me I will reach max prestige just like I do in all COD games I play....their is no reason for 9 more characters....just saying

You need all the characters to hit max prestige lol :P

They see me postin
    They hatin

• Level   5

You can shoot lightning bolts from uranus.

• Level   4

if you prestige a character. it will drop the point value for one those extra classes each time you prestige a charater..

i.e.  the first five will be 3 squad points then they jump up to 100 , 200, 300, and so forth. but if you prestige a charater the points will drop the sixth class to 3 points instead of a 100, and with every prestige they drop down.

Let's Get weird!!!!

• Level   7

oh man if someone spent 100s of point thinking they will get some super human charter when its really just a 3 point person like the rest, they just slow you down on when you get them.

In every group there is 1 guy, off the wall bonkers but loyal as the best dog

that carries a machine gun and will spray 1000 rounds at a flea [tiniest annoyance]

You just met me & my LSAT
    "Bring the Pain"

• Level   7

"if you prestige a character. it will drop the point value for one those extra classes each time you prestige a charater..

i.e.  the first five will be 3 squad points then they jump up to 100 , 200, 300, and so forth. but if you prestige a charater the points will drop the sixth class to 3 points instead of a 100, and with every prestige they drop down".

Did you observe this just after the patch that came out yesterday, by any chance? ; ) They did patch the sixth character from 100 points to 3 independent of your Prestige.

They want to see me shot up, locked up, encage me...

I come back bigger... stronger... and angrier.

• Level   4

well it was 100 points for the sixth charater. then my 1st charater prestiged. then the sixth class only cost 3 points.

Let's Get weird!!!!

• Level   4

Dubstep Kittens

XboxOne WarPig

How does that work, can you only prestige each character once or something? so 10 characters = 10 prestiges?

• Level   4

^

I believe that's correct but I'm not absolutely certain.

They want to see me shot up, locked up, encage me...

I come back bigger... stronger... and angrier.

• Level   8

PlatinumSpectre

Dubstep Kittens

XboxOne WarPig

How does that work, can you only prestige each character once or something? so 10 characters = 10 prestiges?

Once you get past level 60 on the first character the symbol will change but you will still be at level 60. All of the other characters will now have that new symbol but be at level 1. So once you get the next character to 60 the symbol will change again and so on and so forth. 

They see me postin
    They hatin