Hacking/modded

• Level   2
    Hey guys, I was playing ghosts yesterday with my step bro and I as playing domination and I got a kill and I lagged out of the game and now I'm a prestige1 level 60 and I pissed because I would pestiged by mine self and some idiot had to ruin that and Ik many people had the same thing and it was by ACCIDENT and I didn't know so if I get banned I'm really going to be mad
    • Level   9

I noticed some very odd things while playing this game and I'm glad I traded it in already.  It's sad to see a game already filled with issues and not even a month old.  You know another game had issues right off the bat called mw2 and they never fixed that issue with modded lobbys.  So get used to it the same thing happened to me in mw2 where I was merged with a ffa lobby that was hacked and found my rank go from 20 to ready to prestige in one kill and my stuff was never fixed.  So good luck the best thing to do is not play the game until a patch is released.  

We are entering a new era of gaming!  Bring forth the One!

• Level   6

They will never fix it. They don't have to. You already bought it. This is my last infinity ward COD.

• Level   6

I took my copy of GHOST back to gamestop and switch it for BF4 on the XBOX ONE to many hackers on COD..Just Saying

• Level   5

XboxOne WarPig
    I took my copy of GHOST back to gamestop and switch it for BF4 on the XBOX ONE to many hackers on COD..Just Saying

So I presume you haven't seen what's happened to the BF4 servers today then...

._

• Level   9

What happened to the BF4 servers?

• Level   9

Went to p;lay some blitz tonight and just as the game started, I noticed a lot of level 60s in the lobby. Just for safety sake I dashed/ I signed back on, no problems, played some ffa and went out for smoke.

When I came back, i decided to try blitz again. When I get in the lobby I check people's levels .... everything looked normal. As the game was loading I notice one of the gts was "DONATE!!" and then notice another "DONATE!!"   I was looking to see if there was something that showed a split screener ..... but as I'm watching, everyone's gts started changing to "DONATE!!"

Now I'm not naming and shaming here since it obviously wasnt someone's gt since everyones gt was changing to say the same thing.

I dashed again, and again no problems ..... but think I'll avoid blitz for a while.   Just a heads up.

• Level   3

I am hoping when the dedicated servers come up, this will help put an end to a lot of the hacked lobbies!

XBOX Live Founding Member XBOX LIVE AMBASSADOR 

• Level   3

Ive been playing BF4 everyday and I havent noticed anything with the servers. Theres been a server down day for "fixes', but nothing else besides some freezing everynow and then.

• Level   7

I had an odd thing happen today... I was searching for a game and it put me into a half-full lobby, only five people... game launched anyway, putting us all on the same team, no op force... several of the people in the game had same clan tag, so I bailed as quickly as I could... felt sketchy...

• Level   8

I was in a match with some gamer who had no stats but a high golden prestige emblem. I was like seee ya!

BenQ monitor gaming. USA! USA! USA!
    • Level   9

GHG Relentless

I had an odd thing happen today... I was searching for a game and it put me into a half-full lobby, only five people... game launched anyway, putting us all on the same team,

That was the first thing that actually caught my eye, before I noticed the donate gts. It split us up something like 8 vs 2. The 2 were the first ones to have the donate gt.