is it me or are servers down ?

• Level   2

am getting game not found all the time....rebooted router and xbox but still same problem...

yesterday was fine

• Level   2

I dont know if its the same issue or not but I'll sit at the searching for game screen forever... haven't been able to get in a game yet :(

• Level   6

lol at all those comments slating BF3's opening server issues "never happens to COD"  :-D

• Level   3

I played three games and then all of a sudden the game said the servers were down.

• Level   2

so you guys having trouble connecting too?  I can't get in a game at all... just keeps saying "searching" and I've tried all game modes :(

FYI: My nat type says OPEN in the menue.

• Level   2

returned playing BF3 LOL

• Level   6

Nout wrong with BF3 my friend, servers ware working perfectly so if youre bored waiting to join a game in MW3, why not pop over to BF3 and get some real modern warfare ;-)

• Level   6

It seems after about 3am the servers took a crap - think it's safe to assume it's because of the West Coast.

47Reviews.BlogSpot.com

• Level   6

Jedimonkey2006

lol at all those comments slating BF3's opening server issues "never happens to COD"  :-D

Every triple A title has release day issues. The difference with battlefield is that those are still happening. I've counted 30 or so tweets from @battlefield on twitter talking about outages on various platforms in just the past two weeks.

Also, EA seems desperate to promote their game now. I got two emails relating to BF3 tonight, and their twitter is re-posting week old reviews all night.

Dual Skorpionz:  "Battlefield doesn't have to reinvent itself, but COD does"

• Level   2

A Livid Penguin

Jedimonkey2006

Every triple A title has release day issues. The difference with battlefield is that those are still happening. I've counted 30 or so tweets from @battlefield on twitter talking about outages on various platforms in just the past two weeks.

Also, EA seems desperate to promote their game now. I got two emails relating to BF3 tonight, and their twitter is re-posting week old reviews all night.

I have no issues with battlefield what so ever, and other than the first day its been running completely fine for me!!!

• Level   6

^^^^ same as, and the desperate to promote comments will apply to MW3, give it time. Its a race to see who can out-sell each other, although i think its unfair because COD will sell more purely based on the name and the muppets that blindly rush out, buy, then perhaps regret. I'll be getting it too, love COD games, but BF3 has me blown away and i cant stand the thought of:

1. No enviro destruction

2. No vehicles

3. MW2 just mixed up a bit

4. Lack of immense graphics

5. No massive maps

6. Getting hammered by perks and not gun skills.

I'm sure there's more but i'm a hypocrite as i will be getting MW3, just not bothered about it this year.

• Level   2

Jedimonkey2006

^^^^ same as, and the desperate to promote comments will apply to MW3, give it time. Its a race to see who can out-sell each other, although i think its unfair because COD will sell more purely based on the name and the muppets that blindly rush out, buy, then perhaps regret. I'll be getting it too, love COD games, but BF3 has me blown away and i cant stand the thought of:

1. No enviro destruction

2. No vehicles

3. MW2 just mixed up a bit

4. Lack of immense graphics

5. No massive maps

6. Getting hammered by perks and not gun skills.

I'm sure there's more but i'm a hypocrite as i will be getting MW3, just not bothered about it this year.

The perks in MW3 probably **** me off the most!!!

• Level   2

Like with most new titles on launch, especially one as big as this you always get a few server issues, sit tight I'm sure it will be up and running soon.

• Level   2

hope so as I took a day off from work today just to play mw3..but seems a fail upto now

• Level   6

When i got BF3 i was worried about the same thing - took a day off to play and servers were reset at 2am. Thankfully when i went back on at 8am they were all good. IW wouldnt dare risk upsetting the public so sit tight they will be sorted very soon i'm sure.