founder status code only 20 digits where to enter

• Level   2

okay so call me a retard but where in the heck do you enter the 20 digit number everything I find says 25 digit number im about to pull my hair out

• Level   2

25 digits would be an XBox Live "redeem code".

The founder code is 20 digits, and the website link is on the card.

• Level   2

when i go there all it says is sign up then i get error 500

• Level   6

The site is probably overloaded right now, be patient and wait it out for a little while. You will get through

• Level   3

wait is the code for founder's status seperate? i pre-ordered my elite code at gamestop and i dont have a seperate thing for the founder's status?

Buckeyes, Browns, Cavs, Indians Dear Lebron, You have NO CLASS, Sincerely Northeast Ohio
    • Level   4

yea same here, kinda curious

• Level   3

any help?!

Buckeyes, Browns, Cavs, Indians Dear Lebron, You have NO CLASS, Sincerely Northeast Ohio
    • Level   1

Picked mine up from gamestop, only had a code for xbox, redeemed it, no founder status code or ability to use the service online, I checked the email associated with my xbox live account and nothing...

• Level   3

If you link Elite and the 360 account before 13th Nov you don't need that code.  If you do it after that date you need to enter the code.

• Level   1

he is talking about the twenty digit code we got with our hardened edition games... that code will only be used if u did not activate ur elite account by the 18th( i think is the date) to verify that u will have permanent founder status... but if u use the 25 digit code in the marketplace redeem code area to activate it u are sealed and dealed... just gotta see what happens when the founder stuff actually shows up when beachhead fixes the overload... but it is a bad @@@ business card for all those who bought hardened

• Level   2

They better get this error for enter Founder status fixed fast. It's not like we have lots of time to establish the founder code. After Sunday it'll be unavailable to become a Founder correct?

• Level   2

"bad @@@ business card"

I lol'd.

47Reviews.BlogSpot.com

• Level   3

yeah they better fix this! i'm also having issues accessing the elite page as it says im not "eligible" i hope it is not due to my age as I am 17 years old. I'm fed up with activision i spent more than an hour on hold to get to an inept customer service represenative

• Level   5

I've been part of Elite since they rolled out the beta for it. I downloaded my premium Elite membership using the code on the back of the book, played a game of multiplayer but I can't get on the website to upgrade my account or whatever.

Also, what's the code on the back of the 'Call of Duty Elite Founder' card and where do I put that in?

What an awful mess this is. Wish they'd made it clearer and simpler.

Tag 'em and Bag 'em!

Know the enemy; Kill the enemy.

My N7 HQ

• Level   1

Tts' workin now :]

(page might take a few minutes to load though)