Elite: Red Skull ?

• Level   1

If you activate your elite premium by the end of november you get founer automaticly

• Level   5

which is shown where, i paid the 4000 pts on release date and nothing?

• Level   1

"which is shown where, i paid the 4000 pts on release date and nothing?"

swear this was aleady been said about ..  It takes 48 hours and probable wont get it till they finish putting more sever to hold the number of connections , then they will send out all the items that were ment to get

• Level   4

Well I got my Emblem, Title, and XP...still no Green Skull but hey the wheels of progress are a turning

~~Jay Cue~~
    • Level   2

if you have the hardened edition you only need to use the card AFTER the 13th of nov to get founder. you get founder automatically if you start your premium elite before the 13th....and yes its slowly working...i got mine set up on wens the 9th and still no xp/emblem/greenskull....but theres a crap ton of people rushing the site and boggin it down so im not worried about it

• Level   1

Its not the 13th any more due to large number of people trying to accses it , so now its the end of november .... tbh it should onlty be for harden people#

• Level   4

But if you used the Token Code that came with the Hardened you do not need to use the card from what i read

~~Jay Cue~~
    • Level   2

yeah just read that they extended it...and no you dont need the card if you activated it already

• Level   4

Just was able to sneak online and see Elite on my PC and i saw the Green Skull...im about to fire up the XBOX to see if i have it there if it will let me on lol

~~Jay Cue~~