How to get your Call of Duty ELITE title and emblem instantly!

• Level   4

Don't worry, not a lot of people have it due to delays and over population of people using ELITE. They are working on it.

You can use as many intel pack double XP codes as you wish, it all adds up.

• Level   4

Worked for me, still no "Founder" stuff though.....sigh.

Herro motto.
    • Level   4

Don't worry, probably will work itself in over night or in a few days time. They are working still.

• Level   7

Well I redemeed my first double xp of 4 hrs and wen I try to activate my second code it says invalid gamer tag for some reason so was thinking that maybe ur only allowed one any ideas guys

• Level   4

There might be a time limit on how many you can redeem at a time. Wait a couple of hours and let the 4 hours go down, and when you hit 2 hours or none redeem the second.

• Level   2

yup it worked...thanks again for the tip Dickey!!!

• Level   4

No problems! Hope you got the double XP as well.

• Level   7

Yeah my xp finished few days ago but it says invalid gamertag wen trying to redeem  2nd one

• Level   5

This should be made a stickie!

• Level   4

I did everything you said I, its been 10 minutes now and still nothing.  The elite console app wouldn't let me into anything other that the main page kept getting errors.

• Level   4

Maybe , who knows :P

@ Stuby1 Please give it some time they announced that the app would be fully operational in a few hours, at least for then anyway and they still have to upgrade, they will roll out the double XP, Founder status and whatever else at a later stage. Clear your cache on the browser as well, firefox, safari and opera.

• Level   4

Thanks Dickey it worked got my elite skull, elite title and 2 hours of double xp.  When any word on a time for all the other stuff?

• Level   4

No problems @ Suby1, and actually yes I have collected some recent information.

For extremely common errors, look at this FAQ

activision.custhelp.com/.../std_adp.php

6fc8c1bfdddc359f3b4b311484e83c1f.png

44d8f91bd4552d6c8285d592c4cf64c0.png

665953e06ed7deaade7cfd443299baf3.png

• Level   2

this worked for me as well. got my title, emblem and double xp. just waiting on the founder status like the rest of you guys.

thanks for this Dickey.

• Level   4

No problems Sean, I will keep people updated with threads on ELITE as we progress to make sure no one is having a panic ! :)