how do my friends accept my cod elite clan invites?

• Level   4

Yes they are both founders, it says invite pending they cannot find where to accept the invite.

• Level   1

Once they have logged into Elite go to Elite Feed under ELITE SUMMARY in Career.  They should see FEED, NOTIFICATIONS, INVITES, SYSTEM.  It should be under invites.  A friend sent me a clan request earlier today and that is where I found it.  Hope it helps.

Also, I did this via the web page not the app within the game.  If it is different I will let you know once I get home and see.

Matthew 5:13/15 Matthew 5:44

• Level   4

Where do you create a clan?  It says error everytime for me.

• Level   3

I created one off of the online site. (PC). You go to connect and they will have a tab that says groups and clans and you will figure it out from there. I haven't tried from the console.

I can't  hit 'em--'cause if I hit 'em, I'll hurt 'em.

• Level   4

Yea, I created one but it says "coming soon" for the clan features, so I can't send invites

• Level   3

The clan feature has been hit or miss, but I was successful after many attempts to get one going for me and my mates. Persistence is the key.

• Level   1

In response to the first question go onto call of duty elite, on the tab on the side go to career, then make sure your on elite summary and scroll down you should see an invites tab, hope this helps :)

• Level   1

may i join clan

• Level   1

Yea, idk how to join my clan on the elite. they've sent the invites like 5 times already, but my email hasnt picked up any of them, i tried the aswers above but there is no "invite Tab" for mine, please help! oh and if any1 would like to join my clan "DHG" - "DIE HARD GAMERS", a sponserd clan and chances to win some stuff pls send me an in-game mssg. must be older then 16 years of age.