Reset All Stats info . . .

• Level   2

I just wanted to leave some info for people before they do the Reset all Stats in the Prestige Shop.  It actually does take away everything you earned including titles, emblems, k/d, win/loss, accuracy, etc.  The only thing I kept was the title for reaching lvl 15 on the Spec Ops.  It does give you back the prestige tokens that you had when you started by going prestige in the other Call of Duty games.  Although you do not keep the weapons or equipment that you unlocked with said tokens before the reset.  I didn't unlock the emblems/titles with the prestige tokens last time so not sure if you lose those too.  Hope this helps and there is no going back so make sure you want this before you go ahead and do it.  It costs a prestige token as well fyi.

• Level   2

Infinity Ward is adding 5-10 more prestiges with the new content drop on 2/21 (tomorrow).

• Level   8

OGxTR1PL3xOG

Infinity Ward is adding 5-10 more prestiges with the new content drop on 2/21 (tomorrow).

You don't know that for sure, it is a rumor that it will come out tomorrow but other rumors state that its a separate update that is currently going through Microsoft and Sony certification process and may come out any time they are finished. (Could be tonight, could be next week)

They see me postin
    They hatin
    Tryin to catch me postin replies

• Level   5

I have heard being reading about the new prestiges and looked at the eblems, but I haven't seen anyone not even robert brown has said when the new prestiges will drop on consoles. Now I know overwatch drops tommorrow, but that's all anyone has said is coming out.

• Level   5

Oh and P.S. It will be 5 for consoles. pc player got 10

• Level   8

got a e-mail from the cod elite site definitely says 21 feb new content drop

JUSTICE FOR THE 96 YNWA 15-4-89

• Level   8

BuLLeT MaGNeTzz

got a e-mail from the cod elite site definitely says 21 feb new content drop

The content drop yes, but the Prestiges no, unless it says the new prestiges are coming out tomorrow. Because curently the content drop is only that 1 map.

-

But im going to be in New York so by the time they are released I wont even be able to play.

They see me postin
    They hatin

• Level   8

To the OP---RESET means.........well.....reset.

• Level   6

So what is the point of resseting? Besides fixing my kd I don't see what I would be gaining by doing this.

• Level   6

Your total stats still show in lobby leaderboards.

Sit down, take a look at yourself, don't you wanna be somebody

• Level   6

Dupstep... 5 prestiges will definitely be coming to console... good luck! XD

• Level   8

Zehq

Dupstep... 5 prestiges will definitely be coming to console... good luck! XD

IK That. The questions is when.

They see me postin
    They hatin

• Level   8

@zdopeheathen--I have seen that before too. A guy was level 10 no prestige but he was like top 1000 in Domination in the global leaderboards with like 30,000 kills. I am guessing the overall stats do stay.

• Level   2

I told you all with the second comment. No one wants to listen.