Emblems Unlocked via Elite Not Unlocking

• Level   2

Today I noticed that I unlocked a new emblem, which was apparently awarded for reaching clan level 37 in Elite. However, there are 8 or so other emblems (which are way cooler) that we SHOULD have unlocked a long time ago, starting at clan level 2. So my question is, why aren't these other emblems unlocked as well? Hopefully this doesn't mean that the people in my clan are not going to get these emblems since we passed the required unlock level before long before the developers pulled their heads out of their butts. Someone needs to add another line of code that tells the game to give us the emblems that we already meet the requisites for instead of the current unlock trigger. These awards should be cumulative, not conditional.

• Level   3

I noticed this earlier this week as the level 24 emblem showed up as new, but I am missing level 2, 6, 8, 11, 14, 17, 21 emblems.  

• Level   2

That reinforces what I am suspecting then. My guess is that there was a certain day this went into effect, and if your clan leveled up to a certain level AFTER that date then you trigger the unlock for that emblem (and that emblem only). Which would mean unless they fix this brilliant coding, clans will not be able to unlock the emblems for the levels they have already passed. Which would also mean that a lot of clans (including mine) will miss out on over half of these emblems because we were more proactive with the Elite service than the developers were. Given their track record, it could take the rest of MW3's lifespan for them to address this issue, and to me they don't really seem to be concerned no matter how enraged the community becomes about these kinds of problems. Just another day of Elite...

• Level   5

They posted through twitter that they are working on a fix to unlock the emblems that are still locked. Will that be anytime soon? I have no idea.

• Level   7

So these will be a actual emblem that can be used in the game?

• Level   2

Yeah, and clan challenges are coming soon to.

• Level   8

They aren't doing clan challenges. That's why they released the emblems for clan levels. The emblems weren't supposed to be out yet, but if you hit a level this past weekend that had an emblem you got it. The Elite twitter said that all emblems that are supposed to be unlocked for your clan will be awarded to players with the next update. A further tweet said it would be sometime this week. So keep an eye out for an update and then you should have them.

Check out my YouTube channel: NewFoundRemedy

Read the Forum Rules

• Level   7

is that beach heads twitter or elite has its own now?

• Level   8

Elite has had their own twitter for some time now, that's where I got that info from. twitter.com

Check out my YouTube channel: NewFoundRemedy

Read the Forum Rules

• Level   4

So has anybody else not received their emblems? My clan is level 36 and we haven't received any yet, even though they "released" the update a few days ago.

• Level   3

As of Thursday night when I got the latest patch I didnt get any new emblems.  Couldnt tell you if they started appearing over the weekend because I havent had power since Friday evening at home to get online.

• Level   8

Lockjump

Yeah, and clan challenges are coming soon to.

Those should of been made available the day of release of MW3. The fact that they are still "coming soon" is deeply concerning.

They see me postin
    They hatin
    Tryin to catch me postin replies

• Level   3

Just thought i would throw it there that all my emblems have appeared.