I feel like a cheater.

• Level  

^

No idea, but I'm not either.

And it sounds like what Darcmyk said to me... it's not reeeaaally cheating, but it is a little dubious and perfectly possible to achieve otherwise.

They want to see me shot up, locked up, encage me...

I come back bigger... stronger... and angrier.

• Level   9

I dont know what to tell you. this is what I did to mine ........ is it ok?

• Level   8

I'm reporting you. >:O

(watches as tired old guy takes my post seriously and acts defensively)

• Level   7

^^ROFLMAO.  Hmmm, does it work?  ;oD

• Level   9

Works great ..... unless I sit too far from the tv and the screen turns upside-down.

• Level   7

@Fourth: I gotta admit, .50 Barrett full auto is pretty cool to watch.  I noticed you got the kick controlled by firing short bursts.  If you used it on me in a game, I couldn't complain, because I'm an "all's fair in love and war" kinda guy.  But I don't make the rules, and some people would hate you with a passion so great... (shudder).

• Level   6

According to @candyslexia  It is technically a mod. I preferred using ak47 and fad anyways. Also, I really need to proof read more often. That first post has all types of grammar errors.

• Level   3

Ehh. This is iffy. It's not something that you'd get banned for (at least not from Modern Warfare 3), but I would advise against using it.

• Level   8

It was sarcasm? I don't invest in cheating.

-

Sometimes I play Call of Duty with my drum kit for Rock Band.

Formerly Known as "Umbreawesome"

R.I.P. Mitt Romney (10/9/1940 - 12/8/1980)

Drummer of Avenged Sevenfold.

• Level   6

Umbreawesome

It was sarcasm? I don't invest in cheating.

-

Sometimes I play Call of Duty with my drum kit for Rock Band.

Which button serves as the triggers on the drum kit?

• Level   6

That video is sort of sad ... i can shoot faster than that without any modification at all.

I actually had a clan message me that they were reporting me because I was a hacker. Lol.

47Reviews.BlogSpot.com

• Level   5

how sad you people are..he puts tape on his controller and you call him a cheat,,seriously get a life or get over it..

• Level   5

"I actually had a clan message me that they were reporting me because I was a hacker. Lol".

I get people who do that all the time, but because of my 1000 Headshot title. I did, however, amazing though it may be, have some moron tell me I hacked my 20th Prestige :P

They want to see me shot up, locked up, encage me...

I come back bigger... stronger... and angrier.

• Level   9

I get accused of using a modded controller quite frequently, and thats intersting actually, because even though the picture I have above is meant as a joke, its not really all that funny since all the thought into it was due to actual need. My fingers dont work well anymore. I cant grip anything small ( good thing I'm married ), my fingers usually wont bend all the way, and when they do, some of them get stuck there and wont straighten.

Not long ago I was fishing and the first cast I threw my pole in the water .......... first time ever in 47 years, I frequently have cups and such just fall out of my hands. When I'm driving I have to switch hands every couple minutes because of cramping, and the backspace button is the most used button on my keyboard since I cant seem to hit one key at a time.

Now I'm not saying all that to complain, but I want to make a point about something. I attribute my ability to fire fast to my hands not working well. I seriously think most people's problems trying to fire quickly is because they fire too fast. If you fire too fast you hit the rate cap on most weapons and throw the whole timing off. I very seldom can hit the rate cap but my quickest feathering of the trigger seems to hit just under it.

Soooo ........ I guess my suggestion for anyone who wants to rapid fire like the best of them ....... start carrying things with your fingers hooked that are too heavy to really carry at all, smash your hands with a hammer a few times ........ maybe even punch a few walls or something, and maybe 15 years or so down the road you can  imitate a modded controller like me.

• Level   7

That's right. Old age ain't for sissies. ;oD