Private Custom Game Modes

• Level   4

Has anyone played any of the Custom modes, like Juggernaut, Team Juggernaut, Gun Game, Infected etc.? I'd like to try them, but since you don't gain anything, I doubt I'd be able to have enough people to play.

i fail at signatures

• Level   2

im down for some private game matches, getting some good private matches going with some fun guys is more enjoyable for me then actually play MatchMacking. Send me a FR maybe we can start a weekly MW3 private match game night or something (if enough people are interested).

• Level   9

I played Juggernaut with some friends a few days ago and it was pretty fun. I'm definitely interested if you want to get some custom privates going. Let's try and get the whole forum on this. After all, the more the merrier!

• Level   4

xDefySpace

Let's try and get the whole forum on this.

Well, maybe not the whole forum...

i fail at signatures

• Level   7

im down

• Level   7

I would thoroughly enjoy trying out the custom game modes.  They all sound really fun but I haven't gotten a chance to play them yet.

Keepin' it classy :: My YouTube Channel

• Level   8

Ill play :)

He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun. 

He's ancient and forever. He burns at the center of time and he can see the turn of the universe,

and....he's wonderful. 

• Level   1

When i first got this game, As usual i always go to private matches on my own to explore the maps. When i saw these game modes i got so excited as thought these are the modes online will provide but to my disappointment it was not there. Do you guys reckon they will bring these modes out for online matches. I guess not and it would be pretty hard too especially team juggy an all

BFBC2 has been renamed to BoyFriendBangC0ck2
    • Level   1

Already been playin em, hope wager matches returns, the only good multiplayr aspect of Black Ops.

• Level   1

I'm down. Hit me up with a FR and let me know when you'd like to play.

I don't have the patience for slow killing.
    • Level   1

im down for that ,send me a f request

• Level   4

Seems like a good response. Unfortunately my gaming time is being stolen by others less fun grown up things. I'd hate to friend everyone and then not be able to follow through. Yay for being a freaking adult.

i fail at signatures