bad language

• Level   2

I was just shown by my son who is 10 a foul mouthed message sent to him from CALL DEATHANGEL 3838 I HAVE NOW BLOCKED THIS PERSON OFF MY SONS FRIENDS LIST MORE SHOULD BE DONE TO STOP THESE MESSAGES

• Level   5

I agree with you,  but posting GT's in name and shame is against board rules.  link below contains instructions on how to file a complaint.

forums.xbox.com/.../19139.aspx

• Level   4

like better parenting?

• Level   4

Really? That should totally not be happening on xbox live. I mean, just wait until your son is in middle school. You'll be at the school everyday complaining and trying to change everyone in the world. I don't care if you have a 10 year old kid. Grow up.

Cold- Outerspace

• Level   4

You have taken the first responsible step in blocking that person.

Tips:

Mute everyone in the lobby.

Delete all communication WITHOUT reading it.

Keep your friends list small.

...Aim for the head!
    • Level   4

yes a 10 year old needs to have parental settings on their account.  communication with friends only and the parents have to approve the friends. oh and supervision doesn't hurt. 

• Level   2

Why would anyone let a 10yr old play an M rated video game?

• Level   5

I have to agree with LateReindeer. If you are buying your 10 year old child a M rated game which is like letting them in a rated R movie then you are opening your self up for lots of potential trouble. The best thing you can do is block communications with the individual. I doubt it will go much further then that. If it does then contact Xbox Live about being harassed.

The overall best thing you can do in the future is to monitor what you or your child buys and make sure its age appropriate.

-PBnJ Gaming Co-Leader-

We are a fun, mature, social community. If interested visit our site http://pbnj.enjin.com

• Level   3

I also agree with LateReindeer. The kid shouldn't be playing the game in the first place. Its 18 / M rated for a reason.

• Level   3

As others have stated, do you take your child to R Rated movies and then complain about cussing or partial nudity?  No you say?  How is letting your child play an M Rated game any different?

I suggest you take a look at your parenting.

• Level   7

SirJOW

As others have stated, do you take your child to R Rated movies and then complain about cussing or partial nudity?  No you say?  How is letting your child play an M Rated game any different?

Read what he posted.  His complaint is about a message received, not language in the game.  He just needs to learn how to block communications.

• Level   3

cdt314

SirJOW

Read what he posted.  His complaint is about a message received, not language in the game.  He just needs to learn how to block communications.

I am not condoning the message being sent, but it was sent as a result of an M Rated game.  When you go see an R Rated movie, and someone in the audience cusses, do you go and report them?  I think the problem here is coming to the boards to complain about something that is for better or worse part of the community and asking for CENSORSHIP.  I take great offense to this.

• Level   7

Censorship?  I practice censorship all the time, by limiting who can speak with me and who can send me messages on XBox Live.  Is it censorship that your bio must be "E" rated?

• Level   9

look man im sick to the back teeth hearing daft parents moaning about their 10 year old sons..damn it man its an 18 cert, you know people swear on the xbox so why on earth do you let him play this game..and yet you still dont have a bloody clue where you are going wrong..its all natural to you..get your finger out and start being a better parent!!

• Level   5

Im sure your 10 year old hear worse at school. I'm not saying it's right. People are overly concerned about kids hearing bad language. Lets have a little prespective.