MW3 Infected Lobby 12-18 Players 8-10 P.M. Pacific Standard Time

• Level   2

Hello,

I will be hosting an Infection Lobby in MW3 Private Match on Thursday the 29th from about 8-10 P.M. Pacific Standard Time looking for 12-18 players to have a good time mics are required and all players will be in game chat. Infected will have knifes only while survivors have a Striker, and a Spas 12 from overkill while running the support package. My Gamertag is XiLambiX send me a friend request or message if you think you will be on at this time and would like to play.

Message/Freind Requests:XiLambiX

Survivor Class
    Primary:Striker with Extended Magazine and Damage
    Secondary:Spas-12 with Extended Magazine and Damage
    Lethal:C4
    Tactical: Portable Radar
    Perk 1:Scavanger Pro
    Perk 2:Overkill Pro
    Perk 3:Steady Aim Pro
    Support Killstreaks at: 4-UAV 5-Counter-UAV 12:Advanced UAV
    Death Streak: You only get one life

Initial Infected Class
    Primary:None
    Secondary:P99 with a Tactical Knife(no ammo)
    Lethal:Throwing Knife
    Tactical:Tactical Insertion
    Perk 1:Extreme Conditioning Pro
    Perk 2:Quickdraw Pro(useless)
    Perk 3:Dead Silence Pro
    Killstreaks:None
    Death Streak:Juiced

Infected Class
    Primary:None
    Secondary:P99 with a Tactical Knife(no ammo)
    Lethal:None
    Tactical:Tactical Insertion
    Perk 1:Extreme Conditioning Pro
    Perk 2:Quickdraw Pro(useless)
    Perk 3:Dead Silence Pro
    Killstreaks:None
    Death Streak:Juiced

• Level   X

Since this has come up in the past, I would like to make a quick distinction to those who were concerned.

There is a very significant difference between an "infections lobby" and an "infected lobby."  Infections lobbies are the sort of lobbies that we here at Xbox LIVE do not approve of, as they violate the Code of Conduct and Terms of Use.  "Infected Lobbies" typically tend to involve people helping to further propogate the "Infected" title, or may just be playing off the wave of popularity that zombies have seen in recent times.  Given the amount of detail that XiLambiX has gone into regarding the survivor/infected loadouts here, I'm inclined to believe that it's the latter.

• Level   8

Its a game type you can play in private matches.

Pre-orders: Destiny, inFamous Second Son, Watch Dogs, Stick of Truth, Fable Anniversary,  FFX/X-2 HD, The Division, Titanfall

Proud owner of both the PS4 and Xbox One