New hacks have hit MW3...be careful out there.

• Level   4

It looks like the individuals that like to hack have broken into MW3.  Just a heads up for everyone to be cautious of different lobbies you get into...especially the 18 member ones.

• Level   9

Those are glitched lobbies, not modded lobbies. But yeah it would be wise to avoid them.

#360Elitism
    Are You Yeti Yet?

• Level   8

So whats new about this?  Nothing!  You cant trust anything because IW or Microsoft enforcement  teams are doing enough to scare people from hacking or cheating.

• Level   7

I am not worried about MW3

These My Friends Are The Last Days Of Gaming

• Level   7

Yep the past 2 months the lack of enforcement for mw3 has gone downhill

XBOX ONE  Lets GO !!!!

• Level   2

That's because they are leaving it up to Infinity Ward to do their job's for them. I like it better this way, boosters and cheaters getting suspended by the game developer. It's how it should be, and all good.

• Level   3

@Stalker2k: "Lack of enforcement for mw3" - what.

• Level   9

DFlannagan10

@Stalker2k: "Lack of enforcement for mw3" - what.

May I ask if we should avoid these lobbies or not?

#360Elitism
    Are You Yeti Yet?

• Level   2

Unless your'e a big time Youtuber like woody you should.

• Level   3

@FoomBerry: Not really, they're in public matchmaking and they'll definitely not ban you for playing in them. They should be fixed this week in an upcoming TU which also includes some security updates to address the hacking on Leaderboards.

• Level   8

Woody is a jerk now.

Formerly Known as "Umbreawesome"

R.I.P. Mitt Romney (10/9/1940 - 12/8/1980)

Drummer of Avenged Sevenfold.

• Level   8

IW Enforcement really doesn't do anything. There are so many boosters/glitchers that they don't take care of, it's sad. I mean damn, their "community enforcer" gets banned and calls people douchebags. Do they look at who they have working for them, or is this guy just a fan boy?

Check out my YouTube channel: NewFoundRemedy

Read the Forum Rules

• Level   3

@JordanHalbrooks: I'm one of the PS3 Community Enforcers (the Xbox LIVE side was disbanded). I'm not sure who you're referring to, though? Who was banned?

• Level   8

I was talking about you.

Check out my YouTube channel: NewFoundRemedy

Read the Forum Rules

• Level   3

Ah, okay....um, what was I banned from, if you don't mind me asking?