best gun to use for run n gun?

• Level   5

I've been liking the AK47 quite a bit.  Sure it moves around a quite a bit when you fire,  but once you get into the habit of throttling the trigger,  it's very deadly and very quick.

"Happy Drinking"

“I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it.”
      -W.S.B.

• Level   5

SMGs I would recommend.

• Level   9

The ak-47 is good but I have a hard time with it long range too bouncy, so I use til I get the commando which I like a lot.  You know what I don't see a lot of?  People using light machine guns, you rarely see em, unless its the last one you unlock I forget what its called.  I may venture and try some.  The only thing I hate is how slow you are when running around with them.  

We are entering a new era of gaming!  Bring forth the One!

• Level   8

I'm a fan of the MPL, it's cranking in nuke town. If you're going to use light machine guns, go with the stoner. It has a crazy firing rate, you do need a level of talent to get used to the kick back.

• Level   5

DOTx SubZero

The ak-47 is good but I have a hard time with it long range too bouncy, so I use til I get the commando which I like a lot.  You know what I don't see a lot of?  People using light machine guns, you rarely see em, unless its the last one you unlock I forget what its called.  I may venture and try some.  The only thing I hate is how slow you are when running around with them.  

You just have to throttle the trigger when using it a long range.  Once you get the hang of it,  it works great.  I also like the commando alot.  I use it exclusively in S&D.  Still packs an enormous punch even when silenced.  And speaking of LMG's  some friends and I were partied up yesterday and for some fun we decided that we would choose a specific gun at the beginning of each round.  And at one point someone said "M60's".  So we did it.  And it was fun. 

"Happy Drinking"

“I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it.”
      -W.S.B.

• Level   5

For early on.. MP5K w/ rapid fire and extended mag (ghost, warlord, hacker) OR Ak74u w/ rapid fire and grip (ghoist, warlord, hacker)

My favorite.. Spas w/ surpressor (light weight, steady aim, marathon)

With that being said, I'll run n gun with just about anything. Love the galil and commando :)

Happy Gaming