Future of cod!

• Level   9

If you guys at Activision keep going in the direction your going with Call of duty, this is what the end result is going to be.

Take a good hard look!  It is not too far fetched at this point with infected game modes in mw3.

Do yourself a favor, go back to WWII fps games, you know back to when you made a good call of duty game.

Yeah your making money right now on a played out system, but the end is soon. 

We are entering a new era of gaming!  Bring forth the One!

• Level   5

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

I see what you're saying,  but I'm not sure if they should go back to WW2.  Dont get me wrong,  I love WW2 games,  but I think that what Treyarch is doing with BO's is a great natural progression of the series. Definitely exploring an era that hasnt been all that much touched on.

"Happy Drinking"

“I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it.”
      -W.S.B.

• Level   7

your kinda late if you just noticed this perception. i've been saying this. modern warfare 2 was on the verge of halo and modern warfare 3 feels and plays just like a scaled down version of halo. i might add i'm referring to all the halos after the original halo ce as all those were a joke just like all the cod releases by infinity ward since cod4 have been.

• Level   8

I never really played or got into Halo, so I can't really put my 2cents in here.  However, I do enjoy CoD and I personally can't see it being THAT close to Halo in my opinion. :)

• Level   7

Mister Lazlow

I never really played or got into Halo, so I can't really put my 2cents in here.  However, I do enjoy CoD and I personally can't see it being THAT close to Halo in my opinion. :)

go pick up halo 3 or halo reach and give it a go. mw3 looks, feels and plays just like halo. the only exceptions would be you don't float when you jump, at least for now. also the maps aren't as big and theres no vehicles. other than that mw3 seems like a halo clone thats just got a different skin on it.

• Level   9

I hope cod at least the treyarch side of it keeps away from mostly what sledgehammer does with call of duty.  Yeah I know your going to keep elite, that's a no-brainer! But please don't make games that can be considered a halo game.  

We are entering a new era of gaming!  Bring forth the One!

• Level   8

awtacular

go pick up halo 3 or halo reach and give it a go. mw3 looks, feels and plays just like halo. the only exceptions would be you don't float when you jump, at least for now. also the maps aren't as big and theres no vehicles. other than that mw3 seems like a halo clone thats just got a different skin on it.

I have Halo 3 and on Black Ops, playing Zombies on Moon you actually do float when you jump, so you do kinda have a point there.:) 

• Level   3

Since 2007 there has been 6 Call of Duty games (including BO2). There is very little change if any since Call of Duty 4, minus new guns/perks/killstreaks/story/maps. It's pathetic what people keep buying every single year. Once people realize it takes more than a year and a half to make a GOOD game. Activision is the worst company, they drove the Tony Hawk Series to the ground and pushed one every year... don't forget about Guitar Hero, you paid 60$ for 30 new songs, lol. There should be another Call of Duty for next 4-5 years with new engine and revamped game. A good company would give the people FREE dlc or worth the 15$ (3 maps and 2 spec ops) is a slap in the face. I'm glad I havent bought a Call of Duty since MW2 and even that was a mistake. They should just update Call of Duty 4 add new guns, 8 new maps, fix glitches and sell it for 15$, everyone would be happy.

• Level   3

I vote NO to Sci-Fi. I do like the modern theme as well as the Vietnam era themes. WWII is even a great theme, just NO Sci-Fi.

• Level   9

takes 2 years to make cod..plus another 6 months of patches lol..but seriously cod4 was by far the best..great maps..much more balanced..same kill streaks for everyone..i guess if everyone is using the same killstreaks it makes it alot more balanced....then after waw..they aimed it as kids and it became kidified..although blops is more adult orientated..i just wish they would sort out the lag but as ive said before as long as elite is round the lag will be around..think about it ops was a beta for elite and since then its lag all the way..i dont believe this crap about lag compensation.

• Level   5

the problem with photoshop is that they let anyone use it these days :(

Sark: You're very persistent, Tron!
    Tron: I'm also better than you!
    • Level   2

Now I'm confused what's the problem with Halo, i have black ops just for the zombies but other than that call of duty's probably making a better turn going towards halo. I don't mean to sound arrogant but most people I know agree with me that cod's not nearly as good as halo so it may be a good thing they're changing that close.

• Level   7

ARagingB1ackGuy

Now I'm confused what's the problem with Halo, i have black ops just for the zombies but other than that call of duty's probably making a better turn going towards halo. I don't mean to sound arrogant but most people I know agree with me that cod's not nearly as good as halo so it may be a good thing they're changing that close.

what is wrong with halo? you obviously never played the original halo ce. the original was by far the best halo to date. none of the halos since the original even come close to comparing to halo ce. everything else since then has been pretty much like all the infinity ward releases of cod... 60 dollar map packs. as far as comparing modern warfare 3 to any of the current halo titles, the gameplay is about the same, both games have the same feel, movement and graphics. the main difference between the two is that halo has bigger maps and vehicles.

• Level   2

I've played every halo they've ever released, and I still personally think Halo's a much better series compare Halo 3 to Reach, lots of differences between those 2 and bungie got negative replies when they tried something new. There's a reason they stick to the old, but with 343 making halo 4 I predict there will be a big difference and that will also make people mad they're really changing halo while keeping the core of it.

• Level   4

Black ops 2? lol zombie zombie zombie 20 zombie maps in one tht is wht i think it shd be!