Hey

• Level   2

Are there still alot of people playing this game ? because I cant stand MW3 and dont want to wait for black ops 2 and so I will probably buy this .

• Level   7

Theres plenty of people playing this game. Its still #2 on xbox live top played games.

• Level   2

I'm certain there's a ton of people playing.

• Level   M

I haven't played MW3 since December. Blops FTW. I'll be playing it right up to the Blops2 release :)

Post 'as is' and confers no rights
    Forum Rules Yo!

@bowski477

• Level   5

Never have a problem getting into a match.  There's usually between 150-250,000 people on from what I've experienced.

"Happy Drinking"

“I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it.”
      -W.S.B.

• Level   5

^^And hes always on BOs, LOL.

• Level   8

As of right now, there's 215,549 people online so yay!

• Level   5

UneasyJmitchell

^^And hes always on BOs, LOL.

This is true lol!

"Happy Drinking"

“I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it.”
      -W.S.B.

• Level   9

I play the F$%k out of this game.  Its about the only hack free cod game, plus I have no issues getting into any playlist.  Come and join us, from what I see on a friday or saturday night it can compare to the online numbers of mw3!

We are entering a new era of gaming!  Bring forth the One!

• Level   8

Theres %^$&loads of people playing blops

• Level   5

Yea still a lot of playing n worth getting into before Bo ii

if  you shoot for the moon and miss you'll still land among the stars.

• Level   8

Loads of people on this!!