Quick Scoping in MW3

• Level   1

You're grammar and spelling makes you look like a little kid Uniden, and Infinity Ward is taking this one, not Treyarch.

• Level   1

you're grammar and spelling........... wow

• Level   1

wow dude seriously? picking on the way i spell and type? cmon now scrubery isnt cool

Wolf, gotta stay in the pact!

• Level   1

Play HC, no quickscopers there. Just campers. -_-

• Level   5

I hate to hear this but, not a surprise.

There's QuickScoping in BLOPS. I have a game in my file share that proves it without question. (under Silo)

• Level   8

How is it possible to say there's quickscoping in a game while smiling? Proof positive that Robert Bowling is Satan himself right there.

Ryder Cup: 10-6 up and you blew it? hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Oh wait you serious? Let me laugh even harder BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Level   4

I want to play MW3, but with everything in it, I just can't. I dislike BF3 because DICE and EA seem more focused on making CoD look bad. BF3 fanboys are more immature than CoD fanboys. That's low.

Solution: Rage and Arkham City.

• Level   4

NoVa Six Rich

Really? You are grammar and spelling? You shouldn't be bashing anyone's grammar. 

Yeah. Sometimes, sometimes, sometimes. Just sometimes. It's always me. 

• Level   6

inline6

I hate to hear this but, not a surprise.

There's QuickScoping in BLOPS. I have a game in my file share that proves it without question. (under Silo)

Ok, yes, it is possible to quickscope and hit people once in a while. Congratulations. Doesn't mean you can do it consistently.

Dual Skorpionz:  "Battlefield doesn't have to reinvent itself, but COD does"

• Level   5

The player in my video did it all game long. He used a golden sniper rifle and was very good at it.

But, no problem. Avoid and move on.

On another issue. How do you quote someone in this forum setup?

• Level   6

inline6

The player in my video did it all game long. He used a golden sniper rifle and was very good at it.

But, no problem. Avoid and move on.

On another issue. How do you quote someone in this forum setup?

Right next to "REPLY" just click "use rich formating", then click "quote".

MLG & GB,good for gaming?!?! Not in this lifetime or the next. Great videogames are what's good for gaming, not MLG and GB.

• Level   1

only4ladyeh

NoVa Six Rich

Really? You are grammar and spelling? You shouldn't be bashing anyone's grammar. 

• Level   3

I wonder if the developers will Pander to the people who moan about this gun that gun, this option that option. Like they have with Black ops changing the game completely from the way it was first released that made if different from run of the Mill generic games lol will be interesting to see that here :-)

• Level   9

Damn.

Watch a Korean Drama.

• Level   8

skydive uk

I wonder if the developers will Pander to the people who moan about this gun that gun, this option that option. Like they have with Black ops changing the game completely from the way it was first released that made if different from run of the Mill generic games lol will be interesting to see that here :-)

They've put quickscoping in, what does that tell you?

Ryder Cup: 10-6 up and you blew it? hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Oh wait you serious? Let me laugh even harder BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!