Moon pyramid EE solo help

• Level   5

I have turned on the power, completed the simon computers outside, haked the wall computers and the terminals, allowed the excavators to dig in both tunnels and still no org.

Any ideas what I could be doing wrong?

• Level   5

Sorry..... Still no orb.

• Level   7

After the excavator breaches tunnel #6 - you need to go back to the receiving area and hack the excavator. If you've already let the excavators breach both tunnels you can't get back to the receiving area unless you teleport via a gersch device or by letting an Astronaut zombie grab you.

Crunch

• Level   5

Last night the excavator that breached tunnel 11 was first and I went around through tunnel 6 and turned it off. Then the tunnel 6 excavator breached 6 and I went around through tunnel 11 to turn it off.

1. Do both the excavators need to be going in tunnels 6 and 11 at the same time?

2. Do the excavators dig up the orb?

Thanks for the reply crunchy

• Level   6

1. No. I usually try to get just 6 going, makes it easier.

2. Only the one that goes to tunnel 6 does. I'm not sure, you might not be able to do it solo.

Dual Skorpionz:  "Battlefield doesn't have to reinvent itself, but COD does"

• Level   5

So if I can do it solo. I will need to turn on the power, do the simon machines, hack the computer on the wall, the 4 terminals and turn on the four terminals on the wall BEFORE the excavator digs in to tunnel 6? Otherwise the orb will not be dug up.

1. Is the orb in the first room in to tunnel 6?

• Level   7

You need to let the tunnel 6 excavator breach tunnel 6. Essentially, you're letting the excavator open tunnel 6 to the outside so that the orb can "fall into" the tunnel. However, after the breach, the excavator blade will be blocking your access to the orb. Once the tunnel has been breached, you need to return to the receiving area (via tunnel 11) and hack the tunnel 6 excavator so that the excavator blade goes back up and out of the tunnel. At this point, you'll see the orb sitting in front of the door that leads to the power room (next to the M16).

From here you knife the orb back down tunnel 6 towards the receiving area until it's up on top of the receiving area on the tip of a sattelite. Then you shoot the orb off the sattelite with the wave gun so it falls down in front of the doors to tunnel 11. Then you shoot/knife the orb to move it down tunnel 11 into the pyramid room (FYI - Make sure to keep a close eye on the orb as you're moving it down tunnel 11. When you get the orb into the room with Stamin-Up the orb will dissappear into a hole in the ceiling. You'll need to pop it out with a frag grenade or by shooting it out. Just keep an eye on where it went into the ceiling and then shoot up around that area to get it moving again.)

Regarding the order of the steps - I always play the "Samantha Say's" game and hack the lab buttons immediately after turning on the power. However, if the tunnel 6 excavator breachs before you complete these steps - there's no worry. You just need to complete these steps before moving the orb down tunnel 11 and into the pyramid room (hacking the buttons in the labs causes the middle area of the circle-thing in the pyramid room to depress. This depression is where the orb will eventually land after you knife it down tunnel 11.)

Crunch

• Level   7

BTW - If you, or anyone else, wants help with this EE (or any of the other eggs) - just shoot me a message and an F/R. I'll be on most of the evening tonight starting around 6pm CST. I like doing the eggs in zombies so I'm glad to help anyone who wants it!!

Crunch

• Level   5

Great, thanks Crunchy, I really appreciate it. It is becoming more clear now.

• Level   5

Seems you got it up til the things dig 6. After its breached, hack the escavator in the spawn. When it backs out of tunnel 6, the orb will be right by the M16 on the wall, probably on the ground around there. Knife it or shoot it and follow it towards the spawn. It should "attract" to the satellite dish on top of spawn. Shoot it with the new wonder weapon, then itll go by the doors to 11. Continue to knife it until it goes to the pyramid, then fill the souls into the containers.

• Level   6

inline6

Great, thanks Crunchy, I really appreciate it. It is becoming more clear now.

I can help too, if you want. The only problem I can see with doing it solo is that you need a gersch, QED, and a wave gun to do the full easter egg, so you'd have to replace a couple of times and get really lucky. Unless you're just going for the cryogenic slumber party part, in which case it should be fairly simple to do solo.

Dual Skorpionz:  "Battlefield doesn't have to reinvent itself, but COD does"

• Level   7

Sent u a fr crunchy but won't be home till about half past midnight not sure Wat time that is for u but if ya can help then would like to try and do them all thanks Andy

• Level   7

Sorry forgot to add I'm in UK so I'm on gmt time

• Level   7

@A Livid Penguin - All accounts so far have stated that you cannot do the second half of the egg solo (must have at least 2 players). I haven't confirmed this myself, but every time I play solo and start as Richtofen I do not see the golden rod at the bottom of my screen (and I do have all the COTD/Shangri-La achievements).

Crunch

• Level   4

Don't think you can do it solo. If you could, you would have all perks indefinitely and never lose. You'd always have quick revive and never die. So...........

If something in my post makes no sense.... first, blame android's swype text. 2nd, try to make sense of it. Thanks!