Are many people still playing Crysis 2 multiplayer?

• Level   4

badass game

• Level   1

i really enjoyed this game, and was disapointed to see to no one was playing the multiplayer. After finishing the long but very satisfying campaign, i went to try out the Crysis 2 multiplayer only to find out that no one was on it. Since i very much enjoyed the games campaign, i was looking forward to seeing if  the multiplayer was just as good, but i was unable to find any players on any game mode. If anyone is interested to play crysis 2 multiplayer, add me, my gamertag is  Stripcut.

• Level   1

i still play in Crysis 2

this best game

• Level   1

So is it still easy to find a match?

Got extra Ms points and was thinking of getting it.

• Level   1

The only time I can seem to find people to play is around 12-5 pm. Still love this game so much, played through the campaign twice.

• Level   1

• Level   1

I was wondering the same thing! I just re-bought it and was hoping people were still interested lol

• Level   1

Anyone have the Retaliation map pack?  I do, so it would be nice to actually play on them. 

I'm looking for Crysis 2 players that just wanna have fun and play modes other than death match.  The current lobbies seem to be filled with really, really hardcore noob hunters.  Anyway, send me an invite (gamertag neopostfuture) and we can set up private matches, etc.  Currently, I have 3 other friends willing to play.  CoD has gotten a little stale lately.   

• Level   1

Hi Guys, I just got this as well, really enjoying the campaign, and was looking for some multiplayer action. I'm a gamer that plays for fun, and don't take it too seriously. A couple of friends of mine are getting it too, so maybe we can get some good games out of it. Gamertag is locknloadeire if anyone interested. I'll send you an invite neopostfuture.

• Level   3

i will be on today if anyone is interested, thought i will get it again to brush of the cobwebs as i have not played it for over a year.

Has anyone been online yet, are the servers populated?

• Level   1

I'm an (average) FPS player with this game sitting on my HDD, for over a year, would at least like to try the MP at some point. Have both map packs. I love my shooters but don't take my games too seriously either, so drop me a message. 

• Level   1

I just got it peolly tmrw ill gwt the maps. hit me up to play

• Level   5

Got the game 3 weeks ago. it's really fun and I  hit rank 50 all through team instant action and instant action. those are the 2 most played game modes.

• Level   1

ive been looking to get this game but idk if multiplayer is good with out the new map pack ...... im down to play tho

• Level   1

Of course there is. Even if a game is a few years old there still has to be some people playing the multiplayer