Prologue Freeze

• Level   2

Starting playing this game and firstly during the prologue the sound went off (I think this is a reported issue) then when you first wake up in the cell, the colonel's dialogue come up on the screen and then freezes and wont disappear. The games it self has not froze but I am unable to open any doors so cant even play the game! 

Has anyone else had this issue??

• Level   2

Not had any issues myself but know a few have said the game seems more stable if you install it to your hard drive, apologies if you have, other than that I wouldn't know what to suggest apart from clearing the cache etc to see if that solves it.

Good luck.

Twitter:  @Loftywho

• Level   2

Thanks for the quick reply! Will try to install the game later. Hopefully that'll fix that issue!

Cheers

• Level   5

this happened to me as well mate and i installed the game! not a good start! hopefully it wont be this buggy all the way through...

• Level   2

Glad to know it wasn't just me that had this issue! I take you've managed to get past this glitch then?

• Level   4

trust me...this is happening to many many people. already know 3 people who returned there riptide. i don't think this game was properly tested...or tested at all.

What Would Talos Do?

• Level   4

No sound issues for me yet. I did notice severe lag when running over zombies in the speed boat though.

I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

• Level   4

WearyPETRO

No sound issues for me yet. I did notice severe lag when running over zombies in the speed boat though.

I've seen a few mention this, some seem to think it happens when you in or near water for whatever reason. 

Twitter:  @Loftywho

• Level   4
    Old Lofty One

WearyPETRO

I've seen a few mention this, some seem to think it happens when you in or near water for whatever reason. 
    Definitely and only in the water for me. The rest of the time the game has been pretty smooth.

I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

• Level   1

same issue here