Boat engine mission

• Level   4
    Once you get the boat engine in the boat. Where the hell do you drive the boat to? Totally lost. Map is worthless in this game.
    • Level   1

Boat travel can get a little tricky.  I usually zoom the main map out and find the red flag where you need to go (make sure that quest is highlighted in the quest menu or the red flag shown may be for a different quest).  Then I use the blue pin you can set for waypoints to navigate through all the twists and turns of the water passageways.

• Level   8

The map is only worthless if you're a woman cause we all know they can't read a map. lol

Oh, man. My wife would smack me if she knew I said that. lmao

Nah, seriously. I think the map is just fine. I've never had a problem navigating to whatever area I wish to travel to. Sometimes I have to pause the game every couple of minutes to make certain I'm headed the right direction though.

The apathy citizens have for their own freedom and liberty is what will bring about the end to both.

• Level   2

I can read the map just fine and i'm a woman!!! Hmmm Wish I knew Dirty Harry's wife.

Same as TlitJ, zoom out and plan your route, pause and check your heading in the right direct if you need to. Once you have been round the map a few times it gets easier.

• Level   8

You're an exception to the rule then, grumpy. Most women cannot read a map to save their butt. However, I also know there are some who can and can even better than I can. And, in addition to being a guy, I also received military training on map reading. lol But, those maps weren't simple road maps either as they involved topography of open terrain and elevation. This is important when moving large numbers of men and equipment across vast regions.

I hope you know I was just poking fun at the matter.

The apathy citizens have for their own freedom and liberty is what will bring about the end to both.

• Level   2

personally, I prefer to put the post code in me satnav and let the force be with me.......................

• Level   8

I was in before we had that fancy, shcmancy stuff. I learned to read a topographic map of open terrain and to shoot an azimuth. For that matter, I also know how to use a standard analog watch as a compass too. The last thing ya want is to be in enemy territory and not know where the hell to go if you end up on your own. Electronic equipment has a nasty habit of failing....

• Level   4

Dude, What!?!?! The map is not useless, all you need is common sense and you should be able to use it