John Morgan

• Level   8

If you're in doubt about this new character, don't be. He's probably the best in the game, especially after you unlock his health regenerating abilities and his super, duper Mortal Kombat "FINISH HIM" style OP uppercut and his upgraded kicks. Anyone else playing as Morgan?

The apathy citizens have for their own freedom and liberty is what will bring about the end to both.

• Level   4

I imported my Sam B. character but I think I'm going to start a new game with John.

I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

• Level   8

I imported a level 50 Sam B character too but was told Morgan was a great character. I also just wanted to level a character up from the start since that's half the fun.

The apathy citizens have for their own freedom and liberty is what will bring about the end to both.

• Level   5

I didn't play the first one much....but once you get his uppercut/super kick unlocked, he is a beast.  Combine those with the ground finishers and small zombies are easy to kill.  Does anyone else pull out the chainsaw to deal with thugs?  Once you start sawing them they can't fight back.

• Level   8

That's true. The thugs are helpless when getting sawed on.

Anyway, rumor has it that the John Morgan character is loosely based on Chuck Norris. They originally put Chuck Norris in the game but during play testing they realized he killed ALL the zombies (and friendly AI too) within a 1 sq kilometer area with only one round house kick. They reduced the characters abilities by 90%, removed the beard and gave him an Aussie accent which resulted in the creation of this new character, John Morgan.

• Level   2

I'm level 60 with John Morgan. I've been beating the stew out of zombies!  Claws and brass knuckles own zombies in brawls, Morgan has so many cool fighting moves plus health regeneration option. The only time I have been totally owned was trying to fight H without mutagen towards the end. My other fav char is Sam b.

Visit the FM4 Tweaky Tuned Storefront !