online pass?

• Level   2
    Does anyone know if this game requires an online pass?
    • Level   9

No idea, yet. Though, knowing EA, I'm sure they probably told Visceral to put one with it. I haven't heard of one for DS3, but it could turn up in the case.

It's not enough for people to just live. They have to live for something.

• Level   6

Given that DS2 had one and that EA has online passes for the games it publishes its almost a no brainer.

• Level   6

I am sure it will.  The only EA game I can think of recently that didnt have an online pass was Syndicate.  

• Level   1

yes it does even tho its coop only

• Level   5

I read today that yes it does have an online pass requirement.

• Level   6

SHARKBAITOHAHHA

yes it does even tho its coop only

Does dead space 3 not have multi-player like dead space 2?

Someone tell me what part of my old gt: The Buccaneers violates the code of conduct and why i was forced to change it?

• Level   6

It doesn't have PvP.

Sie sind das Essen und wir sind die Jäger

Fulgore confirmed to be grass Pokémon.

• Level   7

The online pass - nothing but a money grab off of used games that require someone to pay an extra amount of dollars to play online.

Where is the quote button?

• Level   7

Buy used - pay for the game at close to the original price anyway when you include the online pass and barely support the developers.

Buy new - pay the same amount, get the online pass without paying any additional fees, fully support the developers and get some free weapons/suits if you pre-ordered. It frighteningly obvious what the better option is...

• Level   6

OR rent from Gamefly and pay the $10 to play coop, beats paying $65  =)

Not everybody can afford brand new games.

• Level   6

Its a waste of money to rent a game and pay money to play it online IMO. It defeats the purpose. There is also this thing called patience. The online pass is free no matter what price you purchase it at new.

• Level   6

It doesn't defeat the purpose actually. I currently rent games 1 out a month, i want to play Dead Space now not in 3-5 months when it gets cheaper so i rent and pay for the pass then later on i will purchase the game preowned. As much as i would love to support the developer or any developer in that case, but due to real life situations i cant pay full price for games like i mentioned.

• Level   2

Online pass wouldn't of been such an obvious EA money grab if there was other things besides just the co-op which is the same game as single player but you get to see what Issac Carkes partner is going through when hes feeling the effects of the Marker. If is did have competitive multiplayer or if you got the DLC which they already said was coming quoted as calling it 'disturbing' it would be a different story if they dont want people to buy used give us a legitimate reason not to. This slight of hand lock content thats on the disc behind a online pass tactic is and has always pissed off EA's fans and though some have to make concessions in the name of the love of there games but EA should as well, look at BF3 besides the fact that its a good game the new game came with the first DLC pack for free thats how you draw people in make it more worth there while not weapons and suits that you end up dumping before your halfway done with the game ala Dead Space 2.

• Level   2

I am with you. I personally hate the online pass. Oh well it doesnt seem like its going to change anytime soon.