Do ration seals expire?

• Level   6

So i'm saving up my ration seals for a new game+ right now and one of my friends was saying he thought that they would expire and i can't seem to find any info on dead space wiki or anywhere really so was wondering if anyone knew anything about it? 

Someone tell me what part of my old gt: The Buccaneers violates the code of conduct and why i was forced to change it?

• Level   8

they don't expire as far as i know.

THE IMMORTAL D is currently waiting for DESTINY

• Level   2

you use them in the workbench by pressing y, if you played mass effect 3's multiplayer and bought the packs from the store the ration seals are like credits to buy resource packs

Shhhh.  I'm trying to perform an assassination here.

• Level   7

I'm a little confused as to how the ration seals work. I have a lot of them and I'm not seeing anywhere on the bench where I can use them. Obviously I'm not looking in the right place. Pressing Y brings up the dlc and even there I see no mention of ration seals. Like I said, it's got to be right in front of me and I'm not seeing it lol.

Where is the quote button?

• Level   9

Bring up the DLC with Y. You should see the 3 resource packs you can choose from. You can either use MSP or ration seals to obtain them. 60 seals for the elite package that give 2 Mark V parts and 50% chance of a third.

It's not enough for people to just live. They have to live for something.

• Level   3

Plus a whole load of resources.  I'm currently sitting at 59 ration seals and just waiting for my bots to come back.

• Level   8

ration seals are for med packs.

THE IMMORTAL D is currently waiting for DESTINY

• Level   2

med packs are crafted using somatic gel not ration seals

Shhhh.  I'm trying to perform an assassination here.

• Level   3

If you meant Resource packs, then you'd be correct.  You can craft med packs with your resources you get from purchasing resource packs with your ration seals.

• Level   3

Juubi no Ookami

you use them in the workbench by pressing y, if you played mass effect 3's multiplayer and bought the packs from the store the ration seals are like credits to buy resource packs

Many people do not know this.    For those that dont understand.   When you are at the workbench you will have the option to press Y to go to the marketplace.  While you are in there you can use your Ration Seals to get FREE PACKS!!!!  You do NOT need to use MS points for these. The Ration Seals let you get the packs for free. They cost 10 20 and 60 Ration Seal points. 60 is for the elite pack which is very very helpful for getting a ton of resources. 

THE IMMORTAL D

ration seals are for med packs.

Actually they are used for the resource packs from the marketplace to get FREE resources.  I helped explain this better to you yesterday in our party chat.   Glad it helped. 

• Level   3

CAMAROBOY69

Many people do not know this.    For those that dont understand.   When you are at the workbench you will have the option to press Y to go to the marketplace.  While you are in there you can use your Ration Seals to get FREE PACKS!!!!  You do NOT need to use MS points for these. The Ration Seals let you get the packs for free. They cost 10 20 and 60 Ration Seal points. 60 is for the elite pack which is very very helpful for getting a ton of resources. 

10, 30 and 60. And for those who want the resources for upgrades over the random MK V weapon drops, the cheapest pack has 25% of the resources of the most expensive, and half the resource of the mid range pack. so if you are just after resources for upgrading then the cheapest pack is the best bet. 

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.- Ayn Rand

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. - Harlan Ellison

• Level   8

I dont like how the bot upgrades have to be purchased with microsoft points, should be able to purchase with ration seals. Always bugs me when games try to squeeze a few more dollars out, kinda ruins it for me.

• Level   8

You really don't need the upgrades for the bot. I have maxed out everything on my rig in chapter 14. Now everything I find is just excess.

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.- Ayn Rand

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. - Harlan Ellison

• Level   2

The Resource packs are the ,'Micro Transactions.' The rest, are just Day one DLC.  The one Bot one that cuts the time in half seems reliable, and a majority of the other day one DLC just seems like aesthetics.  I'm debating on maybe getting one of the bot ones, but I'm really just waiting for the SP/Co-Op DLC to come out in March. :)