Slim Jim Code

• Level   4

Had an extra one, here it is:

AMLR 9QAX L53B

You have to go the the Slim Jim Site and enter the above code to get a code for Xbox Live.

• Level   3

here are a couple more codes:

-

P887 JAF9 52WP

-

XTSX 2AFD HMNQ

-

I get codes pretty regularly so I'll be posting more in a few days. I don't have DS3 yet so I don't know how good the special weapons are.

In my day, we didn't have all this fancy triple and quadruple XP in Red Dead Redemption. We had double and that was like once with every new dlc release.

• Level   5

What guns do these codes unlock ? oh and they have all been used.

• Level   5

The only Slim Jim gun I like is the E1 Rapido (lol). It's a burst-fire submachine gun. I don't have anymore codes or else I'd post them, but if you have a choice, I would suggest that gun.

• Level   1

I'm looking for a few slim jim codes, for dead space 3 dlc I would buy some myself but their not available in canada :( if someone could message me 1-3 they would be greatly appreciated :D

• Level   1

plz i need just 3 codes for take the guns on dead space 3 for ps3.plz someone send email ok.i really apreciate this. vlad.@hotmail.com

• Level   3

here are 2 more slim jim codes. These are single use so hurry.

-

5L6W-2AFJ-3L7M

-

GM6W-2AFD-H82H

-

I don't have a PS3 and since I can't redeem the PS3 weapons codes without owning a PS3. I would like to give out the codes to anyone that want them. I can only redeem them once so only one person can get them. If you also have DS3 for PS3 or have a friend that would like them, reply to this thread asking for them and I'll give all 3 codes to the first person who ask.

In my day, we didn't have all this fancy triple and quadruple XP in Red Dead Redemption. We had double and that was like once with every new dlc release.

• Level   9

The codes aren't system specific, to my knowledge. All the ones I've used I can choose what platform and game.

It's not enough for people to just live. They have to live for something.

• Level   3

I know. I meant that I can redeem my slim Jim codes for the PS3 weapon codes. I have 28 slim jim codes that are just sitting on my account that are probably going to waste. I was asking if someone would like me to redeem all 3 ps3 codes and give them to them. I would've love if I could just redeem multiple Xbox version codes but it only let's you get one code per redeemable item. I already have everything redeemed except any of the ps3 items or wallpaper.

• Level   9

Ah, I see. Got confused on what you meant at first.

It's not enough for people to just live. They have to live for something.

• Level   5

Cant be used in the uk it seems :(

• Level   3

here is one more:

QQ35-5KAK-8JGM

• Level   3

Here are a few more codes. Remember single use only. Also it's funny that the codes are similar. I assume they came from the same batch.

WAVW-FFAY-564Y

-

5DF5-7FAY-5642

-

VR3A-RFAY-5649

• Level   3

Here are a few more codes.

AE8Q-BFAW-F29P

-

VHPX-EFAW-F29M

-

PHY6-7FAW-F29J

• Level   5

Can anyone message me a few codes they are not using? Ty, seems that when I log on and check they are all used up.

Keep Back 500 ft

Fireman

Medic

Your Best Chance if your dying