Defiance : Everything you need to know info

• Level  

Here is a lot of info about the game. If you are still on the fence i suggest to read it . Now that i know is not  PvP at all i'm planning to give it a chance.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2013/02/25/defiance-interview-rob-hill.aspx?PostPageIndex=6

• Level   8

All I know is this game needs to release ASAP.

Best Game of All Time: Donkey Kong Country

• Level   8

it sounds fun, I might get it in april but not sure.

Best free game of the month: Saints Row: The Third.

• Level   8

There has been 2 waves of beta testing for the PC (each a weekend long, I think). The 3rd wave is suppose to be for the 360. Might be a nice way to check it out. Might want to sign up for it as soon as possible.

• Level   9

I have a former roommate working on the game right now, this is a day one purchase for me.

My game reviews and articles at: Basement Dwelling Gamer

• Level   5

Definitely getting this game! I heard you have to P2P though, is that true? I hope not!

• Level   5

Havent heard much about this game at all.  Hmmm a full drop in drop out co-op MMO shooter?  Sounds really good to me.  I didnt get to read the entire article but are they going to charge for the online play?  If they do hopefully they give people an opportunity to buy "hours" instead of paying a set monthly fee.  They mentioned micro-transactions but I didnt see anything about the fee to play this online.

• Level   9

There is no subscription cost, because this game is a third person shooter first, an MMO second.

• Level   9

^ Wow awesome.   I will have to check this out for sure.  Found some gameplay. Reminds me of and MMO version of Borderlands so far. In a good way.

watch?v=b16lY3Zrnf8

• Level   9

Its like TDU2 in that way where it is a racing game with MMO features, so it has no subscription except from the regular Gold to play online.

Should make for a very interesting game and I can't wait to play.

• Level   9

Nameloi

Its like TDU2 in that way where it is a racing game with MMO features, so it has no subscription except from the regular Gold to play online.

Should make for a very interesting game and I can't wait to play.

I was going to make the same TDU2 MMO comparison but didnt want to confuse anyone. Fable 2 and 3 also have a similar MMO concept to this game and TDU2.  I watched a couple gameplay videos on my lunch break and I am actually quite excited for Defiance now.  I havent heard any information about it until this thread. Not charging to play online was a very wise decision. 

• Level   5

TDU2 has MMO features? Definitely getting it! =P

• Level   5

Nameloi

There is no subscription cost, because this game is a third person shooter first, an MMO second.

Yayz! Can't wait for it to come out. If anyone wants to view the achievement list, it's over at x360a.

• Level   V

Yep, it's been on my radar recently, here is the link to sign up and enlist. You can unlock new stuff before the game releases: http://defiance.com/arkhunter

• Level   9

Defiance will be one of the last interesting games on this generation of consoles for sure.

How about we start making some clans/guilds for it =)