What happens if TV show gets cancelled really early?

• Level   3
    Would this cancel whatever plans they have for the game as well?
    • Level   5

Defiance is the first good looking show on the Syfy network in YEARS.

The only other programming Syfy has is reruns of shows from much better networks and those horrible giant monster "Syfy Originals" movies.

I seriously doubt Defiance will fail. It may actually save the network in the same way Mad Men and The Walking Dead saved AMC.

• Level   8

Are these episodes on Netflix or is it too early?

• Level   3

Not even on TV yet game was released 2 weeks before show

• Level   5

pkvas
    Would this cancel whatever plans they have for the game as well?

Well to be honest... they wouldn't Cancel the Game if the show got canceled .. Would just go on as a game

• Level   7

They are  already working with the second season.

• Level   7

...hey didn't Syfi do a giant-shark vs. giant-snake movie?....Something that awful NOT directed by Uwe Boll has got to be an anomaly

o=={} fyri Odin fra sida {}==o

• Level   7

here's a fun rumor....Peter Jackson to direct Star Wars Episode 8......can't wait, a Star Wars movie filmed entirely in New Zealand ...should prove to be an epic story of Jedi walking.....Jedi wandering....Jedi strolling....Jedi hiking....can't wait

o=={} fyri Odin fra sida {}==o

• Level   4

Except for the fact that disney shut down Lucas Arts meaning no more star wars

Former Soldier in the United States Army. Rank at time of medical discharge, SFC (Sergeant First Class)

Defiance Xbox 360 NA servers

• Level   5

Durva360 Gaming

That just means no more Star Wars games. At least, none by Lucasarts.

Star Wars movies? You bet they'll cash in!

• Level   4

MSF Big Boss

Durva360 Gaming

That just means no more Star Wars games. At least, none by Lucasarts.

Star Wars movies? You bet they'll cash in!

Ticks me off seeing how they were working on a game that would technically be Star Wars Battlefront 3 but with a different name

Former Soldier in the United States Army. Rank at time of medical discharge, SFC (Sergeant First Class)

Defiance Xbox 360 NA servers

• Level   5

The article I read was the Disney was going to farm out the Star Wars games.........so there is that.

the minds eye can be deceving. and what you thought you saw could be nothing more than shadows of nothing after all. ~svs~
    • Level   7

SyFy has already approved a second season for Defiance and apparently some reviews by early test audiences have been pretty positive.

I don't have SyFy but honestly the aliens in the show are reminiscent of old school sci fi movies so it might be interesting in that perspective, who knows if people will enjoy it or not.

My game reviews and articles at: Basement Dwelling Gamer

• Level   8

I won't watch it at all. I cant get into the whole "tune in next week" deal with TV shows. I think the game will gross enough to keep it functioning, even if the show is canceled.

\o/

Praise The Sun!

• Level   5

IsaacClarkeSNL

I won't watch it at all. I cant get into the whole "tune in next week" deal with TV shows. I think the game will gross enough to keep it functioning, even if the show is canceled.

Well to be honest the last TV show I actually watched on TV was ummm ( I don't know really ... maybe Alias or something lol... watch all my TV shows on Netflix ). If I really like the TV show ill just buy the season on like amazon instant video or on Xbox video ( bought season 2 and 3 while they were current season passes ) But this one actually looks Decent enough where I might go watch it ..because the only reason why I watch TV is for the NFL and NBA and sportscenter on Espn lol