Adding mods to weapons

• Level   2

I must be doing something wrong as I have several mods for specific guns but I cannot equip them

For example trying to put a scope on an assault rifle

Am I missing something

• Level   2

The assault rifle in question must have a mod slot for scopes. It sounds like that one doesn't. Keep trying with other weapons. Took me awhile to find a rifle that had a mod slot for my scope.

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

• Level   1

As silly as this sounds I found I wasn't pressing start action underneath?

Work hard, play harder
    • Level   7

As Ddraig said also sometimes you need to build slots in weapons.

• Level   2

TOBiiSHY, that happened to me the first time. :)

"Have you tried turning it off and on again?"

• Level   1

It took me ages to realise why my mods were not saving :)

Work hard, play harder
    • Level   6

To add a mod the weapon needs to have a mod slot. If it doesn't you can add a slot onto it(some not sure if all) after ten minutes then you can add a mod to the weapon. Note: you cannot do this to a weapon you have equipped and also it takes 10 minutes to complete the process

• Level   5

I had that issue of thinking that once I selected the mods, I had to press the B button to back out instead of going to "Start Action."

• Level   2

Thanks guys.

Will give it a try later

I select the mod to add but the start action button will not highlight

• Level   7

The slots with the gray icon means you mod the weapon with sigh scope, mag etc. When you equip the weapon with mod the color of the icon in the slot changes to white.

If the slot are all gray or just a few this means you need to add slots to the weapon.

• Level   2

and when you add a slot to a weapon, the slot added is random, ie: if you have a clip mod for your assault rifle and you add a mod to the rifle its no guarantee that the mod slot added will be for the clip mod, so you would have to keep adding mod slots until the appropriate slot opens up.

• Level   4

Unfortunately, there is no option to remove 1 mod at a time.  You have to remove them all at once and all mods are destroyed.  So choose carefully when adding mods or mod combinations.