weapon mods

• Level   3

I keep getting all sorts of weapon mods...yet cant figure out how to use them.

I go to that weapon breakdown,customize screen select the weapon and it only give me a slavage option...i select the mod and it says no options available (i have the correct weapons and mods)..can anyone give me a heads up?

• Level   2

you have to unequip it to mod it

• Level   4

Each weapon has 4 slots (stock, barrel, mag, scope) but they rarely or never come with all slots available. You need to see what mods are available for that particular weapon and if you want additional slots you need to unequip the weapon and you should have the option to add a slot.

A bit hard to explain, so you'd be better off watching this:

watch?v=gtyBqdscKKE

No må du pinadø skjerpe dæ, din kommelpong.

• Level   2

Kenofnor

Each weapon has 4 slots (stock, barrel, mag, scope) but they rarely or never come with all slots available. You need to see what mods are available for that particular weapon and if you want additional slots you need to unequip the weapon and you should have the option to add a slot.

A bit hard to explain, so you'd be better off watching this:

watch?v=gtyBqdscKKE

Thanks for the link, at last I now know what to do

Wish this had been explained in some sort of instructiions for the game, which that are non existent on XBOX version

• Level   4

Once you get used to it it's no longer an issue. :)

No må du pinadø skjerpe dæ, din kommelpong.

• Level   2

Can finally mod my weapons. Would have given up on the game if not for this help. Decent stopping power at last. Cheers