Is the Ur Dragon Glitched out?

• Level   5
    I'm level 104 or something now and still can't beat this guy even though I'm breezing through most enemies on BBI. Not only am I not beating him, I haven't done an ounce of damage to him in the 4 or 5 times I've tried -- including the 2 or 3 times I was patient enough to last the full 10 mins before he flies away... with the SAME EXACT amount of health he flew in with. Meaning, his health NEVER moves no matter what. At first I thought the health didn't move because of the MP aspect of fighting him, but nope -- seen videos & watched his health bars wither away. I bring two level 200 pawns with me & still nothing. Not only that, whenever I get w/in 10ft of him, my character's movement speed slows to a crawl -- like slow-mo if slow-mo was slowed down first. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong, because I'm hitting his "glowing bits," it's just not doing anything. So, anyone heard of a glitch? I'm beginning to get pretty annoyed by this. Cheers.
    Want Uncharted 3? No thanks. Saints Row the Third? No. Xcom? No. Deus Ex? No. No. No. How about Defense Grid? Now we're talking. HELL YEAH!
    • Level   5

Every time Ur dies his HP increases, so iteration 252 or whatever he is now will hardly show any damage. Damage you do is accumulative and even if you don't get in on the kill you will be rewarded next time you enter....how much and what you receive depends on how many retreats you've done and 10+ will give the best chance. I've received as many as 4 weapons doing this although to get the Abyssinal armor you need to kill it. Stability aug should help with your slowdown.........I went in the other day and he had 5 pips and 1/8 and I actually got it to flip, was doing heavy damage with MK 4091 ST and stacking periapts...

• Level   5

I don't know. After 10 minutes, his health should move, even if I'm not the one to get the kill shot. But, it's not moving an inch. And I mean it's LITERALLY not moving, at all. The vids I've watched show players slowly whittling away its health. I can't imagine any scenario, other than a bug, where his health wont move after 10 minutes of taking damage from two level 100s & two level 200s...

Want Uncharted 3? No thanks. Saints Row the Third? No. Xcom? No. Deus Ex? No. No. No. How about Defense Grid? Now we're talking. HELL YEAH!
    • Level   5

Were the vids on or offline Ur? I've taken down offline in a couple minutes...

• Level   5

According to the vids, online. Maybe I'll try it offline, but I don't think offline guarantees dragonforing -- at least I'll get the chevo though...

• Level   5

These offline pawns are TERRIBLE! I've been looking for a mage for at least 10 minutes b/c I can't find one that has Anodyne. I mean, WTF is that? They all have Bleating & 4 enchantment spells, hahaha. Oh boy...

• Level   5

His HP and Stats are up. No Offline is not 100% DF. If you're looking for DF Equipment, use the Cursed Dragon (or any Dire) on BBI, much easier then Ur Online.

Ur Online has become uber, even with a sliver of Health left you must destroy all of the remaining Hearts before he can fly away. There are Techniques already for this much Damage required. Sorcerer X4 (Arisen and all 3 Pawns) Maelstrom is a good method.

"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come."

• Level   2

On online Ur's HP is pretty much impossible to see actually decreasing unless you use Maker's Finger. Online Ur is pretty obsolete now because all the BBI equipment is better than his online drops, so unless you are going for 100% armory some reason related to lunacy, don't even bother! Offline Ur can die in minutes, and is great for farming levels, but that's about it. The BBI dragons are much easier to get DF from if you can kill them, but even at level 182 (without Blackwing Bow, sadly) as an MA the Firedrakes still annoy me, particularly fighting two in Sparyard Of Scant Mercy simultaneously. However, when you are Post-Daimon, you can farm single Thunderwyverns and Firedrakes followed by a Cursed Dragon (which are actually easier than Dire dragons in my opinion).