Must complete quests before meeting duke for first time?

• Level   3

So I finished all the wyrm hunt missions except the last one to meet the duke for the first time. The knight (who gives you the missions) told me I must finish any outstanding business I have before meeting the duke. What exactly does he mean? I had a few of the boring kill twenty snakes or whatever quests still open but I don't care about those so I went ahead and met the duke. Then I checked my quests and those quests hadn't been cancelled. So what did he mean? He asked me to confirm that I was ready twice. Did he mean I can't take on any more quests? I still have a portion of the map to explore, should I do that first?

I back up my save game so I can go back if need be.

Thanks.

• Level   3

Tagging for interest.

I had the same question that was not really answered anywhere else? I finished all of the Quest that the "knight" (whatever his name was) had listed first before meeting the Duke. Are those the ones he was talking about?

"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come."

• Level   3

He mentions the wyrm hunt quests AND any other business you may have.

• Level   5

I think all notice-board quests will remain, but all others are cancelled.

No må du pinadø skjerpe dæ, din kommelpong.

• Level   3

I was afraid I wouldn't be able to accept any more miscellaneous quests from NPCs out in the land.

• Level   3

I'm just gonna heed the Knights advice and finish everything prior. Nothing wrong with not rushing a Game to completion.

"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come."

• Level   2

I'm fairly certain that it only affects the wyrm hunt quests. I've played through that part twice and it didn't have any effect on my other sidequests