DD Dark Arisen 2 discs

• Level   2

Hi im new to this game (never played dragons dogma before) so i find out the game came with 2 discs. disc One: GAME DISC, and disc 2: INSTALL DISC. This doesnt tell me wich should i play, or install fisrst to play for the first time Dragons Dogma. Can anyone tell me please how can i play for first time the game? I mean wich disc or what do i install to play the game before the expansion?

• Level   3

To get both games on play disk they had to lower textures on original, so install HD texture pack from disk 2 then play disk 1 and you should be good to start...

• Level   8

Just a Note- Disc 2 is an Install from actually playing the Disc, not an Install from the Dashboard. Simply put in Disc 2 and press play, it will walk you through the rest. Disc 1 can still be Installed via the Dashboard like any other Game from Game Details (X Button).

"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come."

• Level   2

thanks a lot :)

• Level   1

weres orla??

I bought dd dark arisen.it came with the add on disc,that contains a Japanese voice over and graphics. I tried loading old games,starting a new game on hard mode.when i go to the pier orla still is not there,i waited all night. is this something i don't know/did wrong or a software issue,please help!