Batman Animated Series Suit code problem.

• Level   2

Did anybody else order from GameStop online and received a Batman Animated Series Suit code, but the code was only 17 digits? Please let me know.

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
    • Level   2

Are you sure you're looking at the right code? My receipt had two codes, the costume and digital download.

• Level   6

Mine worked fine, but it's 25 characters. If it shows on the receipt 17 for the Animated suit I'd go back and show them their mistake and see if they can make things right.

MLG & GB,good for gaming?!?! Not in this lifetime or the next. Great videogames are what's good for gaming, not MLG and GB.

• Level   1

Same thing here only 17 Char code, I contacted there support but no email back yet. Other codes worked that they mailed me.

• Level   4

Mine was only 17 too.  I did the same thing, sent an email because the code is invalid for us.

• Level   2

Thanks people. I called GameStop and they are suppost to re-send me a working code.

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
    • Level   5

How or where do u redeem the digital download? I tryed on my xbox but it is only like 10 characters long.

• Level   2

Check out the link. Select the movie.

www.gamestop.com/.../ravecode

• Level   5

Thanks never new they gamestop had that.

• Level   2

GameStop Finally sent me a new code.

• Level   1

Where do you enter the code in the game?

• Level   5

the skin code and bonus maps can be entered like any code by pressing the center button and going to the right and then selecting redeem code.